Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    And yet you see fit to participate in it, more so, by contributing the "most useless post of all fucking time," what exactly does that say about you?

Nevertheless, in the spirit of making the thread more "worthwhile" I have provided corrections in red as a free lesson on how to write actual, intelligible english.

And for even more worthwhile goodness, I direct you to google the word "irony" for the purpose of this thread.
    Being the son of an English teacher and high school principal, propper grammar has been thrust down my throat my entire life. As a result, I have become the dreaded "Grammar Nazi" in any/all forums I've ever been involved with -- which I've always enjoyed, tbh. A year or so ago I decided to stop, because it just felt like it was getting old... After reading this gem though, I might just kick it back into gear. I laughed out loud as I read FV's response -- so thanks for that, dude.

👍👍😆😂

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    Blah blah blah.
    So if the game progress stagnates for months now, why put money in it?
    Your choice.
    It is a free game, just takes more time to evolve etc.
    is there a point here? Who raised that idea or took issue with it? The money spent was for characters/chances while enduring the stagnating game. I don't see anybody complaining they spent money because they were forced to.

btw i spent money too. Was i always lucky with the outcome? No. RNG and lotteries in general are bitches.
    It was my choice and i live with it to spend the money.
    Would i like new content? Of course.
    If it comes buggy-free.
    Are the devs incompetent? I don't know. I am no computer/data/software nerd to judge that.
    Hopefully this was a not so lazy post and you don't have to correct too much grammar or other mistakes within it.

Again, what is your point with the lotteries? That was not a point in contention raised either. The only issues raised that are even close to this were the point that they have kept the shitty RNG while retroactively neutering characters to abilities in line with common characters making the whole lottery bit pointless, AND that they have gone so far as to remove chances to receive RNG drops rewards, such as removing rare souls from the game.

So, no. You haven't so much to worry about regarding grammar, or even laziness regarding this post...just pointlessness- as in you are raising arguments to issues not even addressed in this thread or misunderstanding the ones that have been.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    In all honesty, it feels like the lead from Marvel Avengers Alliance 1/2 took over this game after getting canned from that game when it got the axe. That was the game I'm referring to in my earlier post, and they had MASSIVE bug issues. I didn't play this game for long before the new guy showed up, but it seems that was when the issues started. Justin is that you? Please, don't screw up this game too. If it is you, please just do us all a favor and move on.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Schmeb View Post
    Being the son of an English teacher and high school principal, proper grammar has been thrust down my throat my entire life. As a result, I have become the dreaded "Grammar Nazi" in any/all forums I've ever been involved with -- which I've always enjoyed, tbh. A year or so ago I decided to stop, because it just felt like it was getting old... After reading this gem though, I might just kick it back into gear. I laughed out loud as I read FV's response -- so thanks for that, dude.

��������

Hmmmm what do we have here?
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    is there a point here? Who raised that idea or took issue with it? The money spent was for characters/chances while enduring the stagnating game. I don't see anybody complaining they spent money because they were forced to.

Again, what is your point with the lotteries? That was not a point in contention raised either. The only issues raised that are even close to this were the point that they have kept the shitty RNG while retroactively neutering characters to abilities in line with common characters making the whole lottery bit pointless, AND that they have gone so far as to remove chances to receive RNG drops rewards, such as removing rare souls from the game.

So, no. You haven't so much to worry about regarding grammar, or even laziness regarding this post...just pointlessness- as in you are raising arguments to issues not even addressed in this thread or misunderstanding the ones that have been.
    And the point of this thread is?

Tell me so i can understand, please

OS
    iOS
    The point was to discuss and evaluate Nodding Frog's taking over of this game from Roadhouse (which was a complete failure). I would have thought that self-evident, but for the fact that you haven't been able to address what has actually been discussed.

So, now that you have been enlightened as to what we are actually doing here with as straight-forward an explanation as can be delivered, you may feel free to agree, disagree, or discuss the points that have been raised. You may even feel free to add relevant points as they relate to the conversation.

What can be left behind is the attitude that some feel compelled to exhibit when they dislike someone's discussions but lack anything intelligent to respond, substituting sarcasm and rudeness for rebuttal and wit.

Since of course, you have asked for the point in earnest and it was provided to you in earnest, I would expect that having been so enlightened, you would now be able to reply intelligently and with relevance... if in fact you actually have anything worthwhile to add.

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    The point was to discuss and evaluate Nodding Frog's taking over of this game from Roadhouse (which was a complete failure). I would have thought that self-evident, but for the fact that you haven't been able to address what has actually been discussed.

So, now that you have been enlightened as to what we are actually doing here with as straight-forward an explanation as can be delivered, you may feel free to agree, disagree, or discuss the points that have been raised. You may even feel free to add relevant points as they relate to the conversation.

What can be left behind is the attitude that some feel compelled to exhibit when they dislike someone's discussions but lack anything intelligent to respond, substituting sarcasm and rudeness for rebuttal and wit.

Since of course, you have asked for the point in earnest and it was provided to you in earnest, I would expect that having been so enlightened, you would now be able to reply intelligently and with relevance... if in fact you actually have anything worthwhile to add.
    The beatdown on NF is understood but i don't see your goal.
    What is it you want to accomplish with this thread?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Heavy1974 View Post
    The beatdown on NF is understood but i don't see your goal.
    What is it you want to accomplish with this thread?
    The first point is clarity. I gave my observations. Are they incorrect or incomplete? This is the opportunity to solidify impressions into grounded conclusions.

The second point is awareness. Once nebulous individual impressions have a chance to reach consensus with those of others, it is easier to unify for common causes and get behind certain movements. If for example, I am pissed off and declare a store boycott that is unlikely to generate much interest. On the other hand, if 50-100 people reading agree that... NF has exploited the XP rune bottleneck situation by selling talisman kits instead of fixing the problem, half or more of these agreeing may agree to boycott the store until this is fixed, or communicate/support communications against these practices in numbers, effecting change.

I know of one dev who claims to be an avid reader of the forum. I believe that claim to be true. This and others like may (or may not) put a bug in the ear at the development level. It may not end up in a full page "mea culpa" pop-up with skill shard concessions, but it might be the jolt in the back of the neck before enacting more unliateral and arbitrary stunts like those in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Hmmmm what do we have here?
    Good catch Kaijester! 😁

OS
    Android

I'm a robot

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Good catch Kaijester! 😁
    Actually its not a good catch at all old chap
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pr...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    proper
    ˈprɒpə/Submit
    adjective
    BRITISH
    denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.
    "she's never had a proper job"
    synonyms: real, genuine, actual, true, bona fide; informalkosher
    "Dan hadn't had a proper job for over ten years"
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM