Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Hmmmm what do we have here?
    Just a little egg on the face, and some foot in the mouth...

😂😂

OS
    Android
    Same meat Different coloUr gravy
    Last edited by AmBush-UK; 12-14-2016 at 09:12 PM.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android

I'm a robot

@FlyingV While i agree with some of what you have said, I am by no stretch of the imagination a Frog Fanboy
    However i do feel its worth bearing in mind Nodding Frog have been running for a few years (a fraction of the time of Roadhouse) which accounts for the fact Nodding Frog is a fraction the size of Roadhouse so they have limited manpower to get results, they taken on a 'poisoned chalice'
    Personally I have no idea how difficult it is to code a game (aside from many years ago writing BASIC code on the BBC Micro and ZX Spectrum) but i imagine its time consuming even more time consuming would be to re code other peoples mistakes.

I also feel their time would be better spent on fixing New and existing bugs rather than tweaking (balancing) Characters !
    Last edited by AmBush-UK; 12-14-2016 at 09:15 PM.
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    "The fundamental difference between you and I in this respect is not that you love the game and I hate it; it's that despite the two of us genuinely liking what the game is, I have figured this out and you are still in the dark."
    My thoughts exactly...from few months ago!!!
    Welcome to the "light", FlyingV. I have been waiting for you for a long time...
    😉
    it will be just something you go to,collect enough...what was it?iron coins?...to buy the new Eddie and go back to farm resources in campaign to evolve your team. good or bad,it won't sort out all the other issues,this game has...

On a side note (but probably the best place to ask): If anyone knows a game similar to LotB, please PM me. i am ready to move on(nvm the time and money spent).
    it can have worse graphics( i grew up on text rpgs on a C64) but should be deeper in character development,build diversity and overall more content.thx

OS
    Android
    Support is worse than ever before. They're stingy like hell. You got an issue and can't play for days and lose every possible reward? - Hahaha your problem!!!! Every rightful question for a compensation when such a mess occurs is simply silenced out. Instead of answering to that point they talk about other useless crap. Definitely a thumbs down!!!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post

On a side note (but probably the best place to ask): If anyone knows a game similar to LotB, please PM me. i am ready to move on(nvm the time and money spent).
    it can have worse graphics( i grew up on text rpgs on a C64) but should be deeper in character development,build diversity and overall more content.thx
    According to google play a similar app is aptly called "crasher"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Actually its not a good catch at all old chap
    https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=pr...hrome&ie=UTF-8
    proper
    ˈprɒpə/Submit
    adjective
    BRITISH
    denoting something that is truly what it is said or regarded to be; genuine.
    "she's never had a proper job"
    synonyms: real, genuine, actual, true, bona fide; informalkosher
    "Dan hadn't had a proper job for over ten years"
    I believe they're cackling over the apparent misspelling of proper. I'm loath to let them know--spelling isn't a part of grammar. Oh well. The ignorant should never attempt to play with the intelligent, after a time it's just not funny any longer.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by invictus View Post
    I believe they're cackling over the apparent misspelling of proper. I'm loath to let them know--spelling isn't a part of grammar. Oh well. The ignorant should never attempt to play with the intelligent, after a time it's just not funny any longer.
    Actually, it is generally considered that grammar includes rules of punctuation and spelling. After all, grammar is about language systems and their structures. You would know this is you if you had significant knowledge about grammer.

You being ignorant of this simple thing means you're not a Linguist, invictus.

(also, FYI, when people who are actual Linguists play...we'll often mispell words on purpose as a trap for wannabe Linguists)

i agree with a lot of concerns here and when threads like this one pop up i hope the devs are watching and listening as it makes players feel even less inclined to play, imo compared to other games i think they are doing ok though, go try playing star trek timelines as a FTP player and see how far you get, they give NO free in game currency period for one and i could go on forever with other stuff. and that game is a hair off 1 year old, i have seen comments about pvp, pvp WILL be pve that is just the way it is in mobile games for the most part even in the one i mentioned above and star wars galaxy of heros. if there is one thing i have learned from mobile games mainly new ones DON'T drop loads of cash until the game and team have proven themselves worthy of your money. hence stopped playing STT for a lot of reasons.
    ShadowRising-6281

OS
    iOS
    Name:  44629768.jpg
Views: 277
Size:  76.9 KB

Hope this thread dies soon. These guys are clearly busting their butts to add new content and refine the current play experience. On top of that they do a phenomenal job of communicating, especially compared to other games.