Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Reeb99

I DO have one and might be checking this - but a question just to be safe before: I've applied some skill shards on him as well... So I assume that they won't be working properly either (regarding healing and hitting) and he's even less durable than AOF... So what's the point of switching characters from more to less durable... Besides AOF granted a free round if any of mine eliminated the targeted enemy... I fear that PSS won't be able to delete all or most, for the sake of free round not being needed...

Cheers,

W
    Correct, the skill shards won't take effect, but at least the PSS has a heal that works on auto. Combine that with soldier Eddie and a passive buffer / damager and they are pretty resilient. You aren't going to power everything down without a healer on the higher end stuff right now without something dying. I usually run without a dedicated healer, but it just isn't reliable on auto right now without one.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Correct, the skill shards won't take effect, but at least the PSS has a heal that works on auto. Combine that with soldier Eddie and a passive buffer / damager and they are pretty resilient. You aren't going to power everything down without a healer on the higher end stuff right now without something dying. I usually run without a dedicated healer, but it just isn't reliable on auto right now without one.
    I do just fine on auto without a healer, but I do have a "shielder". Soldier Eddie, Warrior Troll and Assassin Golden Son works very good for auto still, just slightly slower. The troll has his passive shield but his power ability is also a shield. And Soldier Eddie will perform some healing on auto when HP starts getting low. This team has a 100 % success rate with autoplay on Game of Death Madness with skill shard autplay bug in place. Their affinities work well with the enemy teams on Game of Death, might be worse on other levels.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shifter View Post
    Well I'm not a coder by trait, just a rookie with some old Pascal skills but I would put 1000 ironite that it was when they tried to fix the shard exploit they got the mess we are now dealing with.
    Sparton confirmed in the update thread that this bug was indeed caused by the fix for the skill shard exploit bug.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Heads up, we have an App Store update that's gone live and is propagating to regional stores; this has the following changes:

• Fix for the skill shard bug on auto-battle (you and your opponents should now properly utilize invested skill shards for damage, effect chance, etc)
    • Fix for talisman augment triggering (instead of it triggering all or nothing, augments which affect enemies will now have a chance of triggering per enemy, like how skills work)

There are also a few other back-end stability improvements.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Heads up, we have an App Store update that's gone live and is propagating to regional stores; this has the following changes:

• Fix for the skill shard bug on auto-battle (you and your opponents should now properly utilize invested skill shards for damage, effect chance, etc)
    • Fix for talisman augment triggering (instead of it triggering all or nothing, augments which affect enemies will now have a chance of triggering per enemy, like how skills work)

Autoplay working well again, thanks, Sparton & team!

Great!! Team, nice job!!
    One less issue to worry about.

OS
    iOS
    "Fix for talisman augment triggering (instead of it triggering all or nothing, augments which affect enemies will now have a chance of triggering per enemy, like how skills work)"

Hmmm between only a small percent chance of triggering and now a chance at only 1 or 2 enemies being affected - if it triggers the freeze talismans are less valuable than ever

Quote Originally Posted by Ezz View Post
    Hmmm between only a small percent chance of triggering and now a chance at only 1 or 2 enemies being affected - if it triggers the freeze talismans are less valuable than ever
    Technically yes, but it's now 12% chance per enemy instead of 12% of all or nothing per attack. You'll see it trigger more often in combat on average.

OS
    iOS
    "Technically yes, but it's now 12% chance per enemy instead of 12% of all or nothing per attack. You'll see it trigger more often in combat on average."

ahhhh- good to know. I suppose also if one enemy had immunity it would not trigger before but now it can on the non immune characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Yeahh! I can farm in auto again! Thanks for the great job of team!
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS