Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Despite all the fun about Arena, it seems like endless revenge will get us no where as our rank points will become static. With that thought, does it mean that everyone should hunt for weaker players to gain more rank points that won't be "revenge" back?

And also, the highest in rank would prob be the one able to spend Ironites on SoW refills.

But still, the common players will still gain Iron Coins and get some good stuff eventually.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-15-2016 at 12:53 PM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Some video here would be nice Kai, Bill, do you use some sentinel team for defence or what? Thanks \m/
    I have 2 sentinels on defense -and 2 surprised

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Despite all the fun about Arena, it seems like endless revenge will get us no where as our rank points will become static. With that thought, does it mean that everyone should hunt for weaker players to gain more rank points that won't be "revenge" back?

And also, the highest in rank would prob be the one able to spend Ironites on SoW refills.

But still, the common players will still gain Iron Coins and get some good stuff eventually.
    Do you know how many points we lose when our defense loses? I think I have a decent team, but lost 9/10 defensive battles (won 100% offensive). This could keep players stuck in a loop. My hope is defensive losses are less points than offensive wins so you can at least keep climbing (though slowed) even if the AI causes your defense team to lose.

It's shown the same when we won 15 points, your opponent lose 15 points from the same battle.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    It's shown the same when we won 15 points, your opponent lose 15 points from the same battle.
    Just picked that up. The devs may want to consider adjusting that to make a point difference between wins and losses. Maybe offensive losses deduct 50% of the points the offensive team wins. Otherwise it will be frustrating to wake up to a 100% loss of yesterday's gains.

I get that the top tier players will always be those that refresh with ironite, but you should be able to have decent, moderate progress without playing 24/7.

For end game players most of us will be able to beat AI versions of each other's teams with little trouble.

But again, overall I really like it so far.

PS: Sorry -I'm not the guy that's going to be able to post video. Maybe a more tech savvy player can hook that up.

OS
    iOS
    Just noticed something-when you adjust your offense team in PVP it also changes your campaign team (and vice versa). To me it would be nice to keep these totally separate and not allow one to change the other (too much back & forth adjustments required this way).

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'm still switching my defense around and learning from the top ranked players...and I'm also unable to post video. Me only meme.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I'm still not in but I'm thinking about Rocket dog and Wicker Man (both can be kinda tanky without losing much attack, plus they give heal, attack and defense), Mummy for taunting and tankiness and green bomber boy for MR and healing Mummy. If they survive, they can fuck shit up pretty much

No problem for videos, someone will get them sometimes

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Not for Balkan peasants
    This is probably personal
    Lol
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    This is probably personal
    Lol
    Pro'bly not, I'll have to disappoint you :P Ari is a good fella, we just share unfortune of being on the same peninsula