Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Omg, I just looked at the rewards... I'm done for. You guys are never gonna let me off my phone again :O
    Must reach the top!!! already rank 68 and I just started!
    I might be a little too excited...
    Just wait until all the players you attacked retaliate and take back the points you took from them
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Instead of spamming you know you can edit your original post right?
    Thanks in advance!
    Atheist-5225
    Daily Player - Using all my troopers.... Sharing a powerful Nomad! and more.... but my Nomad is the best!
    Add me now!!!! (....if you want.... :P )

OS
    iOS
    Oh man. Sounds pretty interesting. Want Arena NOW

OS
    iOS
    For some reason my secondary account is online while my primary does not have access. I have logged on and off between them a few times with the same results. I wonder if there is a random lottery to this.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    For some reason my secondary account is online while my primary does not have access. I have logged on and off between them a few times with the same results. I wonder if there is a random lottery to this.
    And I've been kicked out again (although they have said that access can come and go in the beta phase so it's fine). It seems like my team is still in there though as I have a red 1 on my Arena icon which indicates I've been attacked.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

It looks like there was a brief outage for some players flagged for the beta not able to participate; that should be corrected now.

Thanks for the heads up.

EDIT: Or... maybe not? Still investigating, but I think it's fixed for some people.
    Last edited by Sparton_LOTB; 12-16-2016 at 10:14 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I keep logging in hoping to see it. I'll have to live vicariously through these post a while longer I suppose
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS

Smile

Primary account is online now.

I had a victory screen freeze after testing my defense, nice looking screenshot of the party.

I thought there might have been a bug earlier where I froze a team but they attacked next round regardless. This was with secondary account.

This time I went against a party with AoF and I had the first round. They made no kill on two but took a second attack regardless, so I am guessing there's a glitch there. That took out my CotD and my troll went next. Nevertheless, I hung on, ressurected CotD next round and came back from the brink to beat the hell out of that team.

It does feel good to see your hard work pay off against others in the arena.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    This time I went against a party with AoF and I had the first round. They made no kill on two but took a second attack regardless, so I am guessing there's a glitch there. .
    had an similar issue vs a team with a tailgunner. the whole party became an extra turn for no reason. not sure what went wrong, he didn't even use his fury, and the other chars had no extra turn abilities.

but all in all PVP is really great, i think you finally turned the tables. longterm motivation not a problem anymore. really smart designed feature, with very few inherent bugs. my only consideration is that it's kind of pay to win. who wants to refill SOW more often, he will be at the top of the leaderboard. but nothing we can do about it, i guess you guys want to get paid too

one suggestion: it would be great if you could sync SOT and SOW so that they need the same time to refill. would make RL much easier for many hardcore gamer ;-)

if you could solve the xp-runes problematic soon,and release PVP worldwide things would be very good i think. keep up the good work!
    Last edited by slauki; 12-17-2016 at 12:48 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

As Flying already said after testing the defense my 2nd team got frozen after the victory - had to kill the app manually...

Besides... (as all the battles I play also manually - simply don't trust the AI far too much) noticed that the buttons on the screen not responding well and this is happening almost in every battle... So quite often miss perfect hits...

The best for the end

I would like to thank you (whoever you are) to let me try... I am fairly pleased apart these things I've mentioned above - yet I understand that this is beta - and those issues will be fixed in time...

I have to say that this thing have catched me more than campaign... Not played far too many battles to write something more and not have discovered all the features yet, but good job devs so far!

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy