Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Stage One of PVP Arena Beta Has Begun

Hello everyone,

The Arena is taking shape! Later today our team will be opening up the PVP Arena to a limited geographic location. We are planning a staggered rollout as the beta progresses, and will open this feature to more areas prior to worldwide launch.

Our goal at this time is twofold:
    1. Discover and fix bugs in the PVP system
    2. Gather feedback from a concentrated group of players

Please note that PVP Arena access may be turned off and on intermittently for players in the Beta so we can implement additions and improvements.

While the beta is running, our team will continue to release new content and features to the game. If you want to learn more about PVP and how this feature will work, you can check out the "Arena Basics" section of our in-game help menu. The help section will be accessible to all players, regardless of if you're in the beta or not.

We’ll continue to update you as the beta progresses. Thanks for playing!

The Legacy of the Beast Team

Sounds exciting!

Will the limited location be static or will be alternating between regions so that as many players as possible can take part and give input?

Can't wait (If I'm in the right region)

OS
    iOS
    can you tell us which region?

OS
    iOS
    Right. I'd like to check it out if it's an option for me. Location and times would be great
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    ok. so i have an AI controlled defense team - i see trolls all the way. unlucky i have none.
    Also, i must say that the AI is not really up to the mark on most of the characters. For example :
    - green golden son. i m not sure if the heal shield was fixed or not (someone please verify) but i have never seen them use this move in the LOL dungeon against me - which means they will not use it if they are on a players defense team too. i think the Assassin golden son was the same way before a tweek where he never used his undying skill.
    - CR eddie preserve skill. i have see that when i autoplay with my CR eddie and my team is running low on health he will trigger a heal move. only problem is he always triggers the spell vapms (which is useless for anyone who does nt do magic damage). it would be way better if he triggered preserve instead.
    - finally, people like me who have no trolls. i will be dead without getting a single turn. how will you mitigate taht.

OS
    iOS
    It's open now then? I guess I'm not in the testing area. I got a troll and plan on using it. There are ways around them in the campaigns. Those trolls aren't maxed though. Gonna need to produce extra turns to beat them I think
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    The first beta testers are notified ingame and can already play PVP. Sadly I'm not one of those though
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    The first beta testers are notified ingame and can already play PVP. Sadly I'm not one of those though
    Not for Balkan peasants

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Not for Balkan peasants
    Canada gets the goods
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Canada gets the goods

Aristo

Just of pure curiosity... You know by chance how something like this is happening? Is there some kind of draw? I haven't been tested anything before... Well, at least in the subject of games...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy