Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    The problem is you win more points revenging than attacking new opponents. And when you attack new ones, you're "poking the hornets nest" for them to come back and get revenge on you
    Its funny you should mention that. Just now, I had the same player listed twice in my "Revenge" list. The first match I beat him and got +5 points. The second match, he wiped out my team on his opening move and I lost 11!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    i agree with bill, even with the nerf CG is too OP. and if the enemy goes first it almost always a defeat for me. he stuns atleast 2 of my toon.
    trolls are dangerous but CG is worse. if there is a GR eddie - that is the worst team to fight - if the team other team starts first and GR gets an extra turn (which happens a lot) one character is just dead.
    Indeed, but since he is the most nerfed character in the game (got 2 nerfs, ouch) and shown as a top prize, he deserves respect and being OP. But for me, the worst OP synergy happens with this 2 chars in any team:

Red Troll and Prisoner in same line. Attack or Defense, almost unbeatable in both situations. Even you get the first turn and have a Red Troll, you can't have the shield because of Prisoner's passive + and when you attack you get true damage back because of the Troll's shield. Worst thing is harder you hit, you get harder damage back, it doesn't matter how many heavy hitters you have. Your team's HP goes down to halfway, now guess what? It's time for defence team's turn:

After just one strong punch from Red Troll, you will be looking to shiny "DEFEAT" text with tears in your eyes. But don't jump of a rooftop!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Indeed, but since he is the most nerfed character in the game (got 2 nerfs, ouch) and shown as a top prize, he deserves respect and being OP. But for me, the worst OP synergy happens with this 2 chars in any team:

Red Troll and Prisoner in same line. Attack or Defense, almost unbeatable in both situations. Even you get the first turn and have a Red Troll, you can't have the shield because of Prisoner's passive + and when you attack you get true damage back because of the Troll's shield. Worst thing is harder you hit, you get harder damage back, it doesn't matter how many heavy hitters you have. Your team's HP goes down to halfway, now guess what? It's time for defence team's turn:

After just one strong punch from Red Troll, you will be looking to shiny "DEFEAT" text with tears in your eyes. But don't jump of a rooftop!
    Ha, nice battle recap.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post

there are workarounds, but i expect the devs to bring in more balance soon. don't agree with the OPness of CG he's damn strong, but def not OP anymore, since he is pretty easy to counter with some specific characters. i have to say, that the most chars seem to be in balance, but some tweaks are needed for sure.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I know this has been mentioned before but, I really noticed it this morning when I logged in. Went to bed #1 woke up #35 . This really wasn't the problem, the problem is that I can't revenge Everyone that ganked me while I was sleeping. 10 defense slots isn't enough.
    EK

For you probably not - but for me there's some kind of problem - wake up and saw being #45 and knowing that I can't revenge all having this what I have for now... Well... We all must not sleep then LOL - I've been first once for some time, yet I played all night long... Sad thing that at some point gave up and went to bed... when I woke up and checked was #20 LOL... But at least I've made a screenshot of this heroic achievement done LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I'm hoping this goes away when PvP is fully live as there will be more players and hopefully you won't get attacked as much. Right now it's really frustrating.
    Nicko

Look, who's talking LOL

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    there are workarounds...

slauki

Sure there are... Having The Prisoner for yourself, right?

Cheers,

W
    Last edited by Witkacy; 12-21-2016 at 08:48 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android

After months waiting for PvP...

Finally a taste of this. I managed to be in top 50 for the last 24h. So far, spend 2 refills, cuz I really loved playing this.

But I agree. Whoever strikes first can get a win without be damaged. I included. I loop some extra turns and freezes, plus GR or timely Stuns from Smokie.

But got some really awesome and close battles that pasts the first-win-lose round.

I think Gunner CotD, Energy Talismans and like are more attractive now. Freezes and stun, with Accuracy buff, are arguably OP.

But I'm in love with PvP already. All weeks getting Toons to diversify are paid off.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post

Nicko

Look, who's talking LOL

Cheers,

W
    Hey - I drop as much as anyone as the Europeans attack us in our sleep!

We just get our revenge the next day
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS

slauki

Cheers,

W
    Prisoners are useless against CGs - they get frozen and stunned just like everyone else!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    EK

slauki

Cheers,

W
    prisoner won't help you much vs. corrupt general, when he is stunned

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    The changes to PVP beta in today's update are moving things in the right direction.