Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I just played a few rounds and I would say that the player with the best choice of talismans on his characters maxed out will do OK in the game. Now we know why we were offered those deals for upgrading talismans...
    As many of us said it it's just a game. We lose some, we win some.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I just played a few rounds and I would say that the player with the best choice of talismans on his characters maxed out will do OK in the game. Now we know why we were offered those deals for upgrading talismans...
    As many of us said it it's just a game. We lose some, we win some.
    How much ironite you spend a day? I suppose you don't like "losing some" matches, do ya?

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I have a question for the developers:

I'm curious... as of today, it seems that any defence team that beats me--regardless of whether that player is ranked higher than me or not--now takes 12 points from my team. Based on how many points I've lost today, it seems that my defence team is giving up 12 points regardless of rank too. Is this a glitch, or were things changed like this for everyone with the new update?
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    How much ironite you spend a day? I suppose you don't like "losing some" matches, do ya?
    No offense, as I just stated I just started playing it and don't really know if there are some rules in this. I apologize if I did you wrong. Honestly, I haven't use ironite in the PVP yet I use it in the regular game to refill SOT so I can get my talismans up to the max. Played the regular game for a while thinking that I do good but seeing you guys I realize that I have much more to learn. Good luck in the game all!

OS
    Android
    No offense, as I just stated I just started playing it and don't really know if there are some rules in this. I apologize if I did you wrong. Honestly, I haven't use ironite in the PVP yet I use it in the regular game to refill SOT so I can get my talismans up to the max. Played the regular game for a while thinking that I do good but seeing you guys I realize that I have much more to learn. Good luck in the game all!
    Haven't done wrong dude, this is still just a game, but we all wanna waste our SoWs playing different teams and seeing how it works out for us... And 12 points back and forth brings progress to noone

OS
    Android
    Haven't done wrong dude, this is still just a game, but we all wanna waste our SoWs playing different teams and seeing how it works out for us... And 12 points back and forth brings progress to noone
    My bad, you're right. Point taken.

OS
    Android
    My bad, you're right. Point taken.
    No probs \m/

OS
    iOS
    Problem is someone has to give - and no one wants to surrender those 12 points cause attacking new opponents will just bring MORE people after you to steal 12 points.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Problem is someone has to give - and no one wants to surrender those 12 points cause attacking new opponents will just bring MORE people after you to steal 12 points.
    This is why I suggested you get revenge ONE time and the one claiming vengeance gets their points back but they are not deducted from the original attacker. Nobody's feelings are hurt and everyone can move along without endless cycles of revenge.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Indeed, but since he is the most nerfed character in the game (got 2 nerfs, ouch) and shown as a top prize, he deserves respect and being OP. But for me, the worst OP synergy happens with this 2 chars in any team:

Red Troll and Prisoner in same line. Attack or Defense, almost unbeatable in both situations. Even you get the first turn and have a Red Troll, you can't have the shield because of Prisoner's passive + and when you attack you get true damage back because of the Troll's shield. Worst thing is harder you hit, you get harder damage back, it doesn't matter how many heavy hitters you have. Your team's HP goes down to halfway, now guess what? It's time for defence team's turn:

After just one strong punch from Red Troll, you will be looking to shiny "DEFEAT" text with tears in your eyes. But don't jump of a rooftop!
    I have had no problems at all beating teams with The Prisoner and Warrior Troll. Of course such a team can be very tough if the other two chars on the team are chosen wisely, but those two together does not guarantee a win.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills