Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I have had no problems at all beating teams with The Prisoner and Warrior Troll. Of course such a team can be very tough if the other two chars on the team are chosen wisely, but those two together does not guarantee a win.
    I also beat them, but it is quite tough. They are "almost" unbeatable, when they get the first turn advantage. Great pair especially for defense. As far as i have seen, "Debuff" is the king in PVP, especially between the top-tier players. Because top-tier players usually have a group important full maxed chars, this is why i see a constant victory & defeat balance loop between forumers. I wonder how it will work when PVP will be released out for worldwide.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IMG_6726.JPG
Views: 345
Size:  35.5 KB

Hmmm...coincidence?
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Yeap I can confirm it also. 3/5 times I played defense after winning the game bugged and not responding. Just showing my victorious team for ever.
    Hello! I couldn't send you a visitor message I don't know why... So I write you from here Atheist. Thank you very much for your PvP Arena video on Youtube! I wasn't sure if I could find a video of it but thankfully you did a great informative video on it. It looks fantastic right now. One small thing, I hope "Future" screen with blue dark background will be "Normal" background. Right now fully orange background on "Normal" would distract me I think.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    This is why I suggested you get revenge ONE time and the one claiming vengeance gets their points back but they are not deducted from the original attacker. Nobody's feelings are hurt and everyone can move along without endless cycles of revenge.
    I second that suggestion, game would be better with this added to it.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I second that suggestion, game would be better with this added to it.
    Me too Hope the devs will accept this one...

OS
    Android

Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    - Starting the battle, win 80%
    - Not starting the battle, lose 80%
    - Troll and enemy starting, 95% lose
    - Troll and enemy not starting, lose 70%

Yay troll is way more dangerous than Corrupt General...

Is there going to be some kind of open market with trading/buying/selling? I have 4 Trolls and I would think some users could used a few of them.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OdoyleRules007 View Post
    Is there going to be some kind of open market with trading/buying/selling? I have 4 Trolls and I would think some users could used a few of them.
    I doubt it, cause then you'd have little desire to either purchase or grind for souls which helps support the game
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

Trolls

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I doubt it, cause then you'd have little desire to either purchase or grind for souls which helps support the game

Yeah, that makes sense. When its all said and done, its all about the bottom line. I just can't believe the amount of money people are spending just because they want that 'new Eddie.' I am just content with the Samurai and Grim Reaper Eddie. Fear if the Dark and Storm are cool, but they just sit there in the collection.

OS
    Android
    How do i get in on the beta testing???????

Please?

OS
    iOS
    I understand the need to try out things as this is beta but if your idea was to wipe out all the fun and stop people spending ironite then you have succeeded with these changes, congratulations

I lost 10 times overnight and lost 215 points unless I win every battle today I will finish the day with lower points.
    While you are trying to level the playing field we only have the option to attack 20 players max and tbh an even fight is a 50/50 battle as first starting wins.
    Coins is now reduced dramatically unless you spend ironite

In future please ask players the effects of changing before using the hat you seem to be using to get the numbers for these changes
    What is the point of having beta testers if you don't use them to help smooth out the wrinkles