Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Aristo

Just of pure curiosity... You know by chance how something like this is happening? Is there some kind of draw? I haven't been tested anything before... Well, at least in the subject of games...

Cheers,

W
    No idea, I don't play games the last 10 years atleast...just a friend was drawn,and I already seen how it works
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Hopefully everyone gets to play it soon. When can we expect the arena open for everyone?

OS
    iOS
    Roadhouse was in Vancouver. All the updates are still pst. My guess is nodding frog has offices there and are doing it local. Just a guess
    MrFreeze-6530

Awww...wish I can take part in the beta.
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Roadhouse was in Vancouver. All the updates are still pst. My guess is nodding frog has offices there and are doing it local. Just a guess
    I guess they're using most of the Roadhouse development team. Just management is changed.

Any feedback from players who are participating in the Beta? Or there's a confidentiality agreement in place, thus everyone involved is keeping mum?
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-14-2016 at 07:13 AM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Any feedback on players who are participating in the Beta? Or there's a confidentiality agreement in place, thus everyone involved is keeping mum?
    Wow, I thought you would be the first person to know this

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hello everyone,

The Arena is taking shape! Later today our team will be opening up the PVP Arena to a limited geographic location. We are planning a staggered rollout as the beta progresses, and will open this feature to more areas prior to worldwide launch.
    Hey Leviathan, will beta players keep their pvp awards after the beta period ?

Hello everyone! Can anyone who participates in PvP beta share some information regarding how it plays? (If it is permitted.) I am very curious about it!

Hi everyone!

To answer your questions, the PVP Arena Beta is currently opened up to Canada and we will be increasing countries over the next few weeks.

Players in the Beta will be able to keep their rewards. Please note however, that PVP leaderboards and rank history will refresh weekly.

Finally, if you are in the Beta, feel free to talk about it and post pictures! We'd love to hear your feedback.