Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Hi everyone!

To answer your questions, the PVP Arena Beta is currently opened up to Canada and we will be increasing countries over the next few weeks.

Players in the Beta will be able to keep their rewards. Please note however, that PVP leaderboards and rank history will refresh weekly.

Finally, if you are in the Beta, feel free to talk about it and post pictures! We'd love to hear your feedback.
    Would it be possible not to name it PvP anymore? That sparked a lot of confusion ... it really is not PvP is it? It's Pv"RandomTeamFromYourDatabase" ... any to be honest if you would have put this like that right from start you could have spared a lot of confusion and trouble.

P.S: Skip the part of loosing victory points for a defending team and most people will love the challenge ... give the option to strike defense first and reward with more victory points. Your AI sucks (sorry for being honest) and I don't ever wnat it to fight my team ...

OS
    iOS
    Hi everyone!

To answer your questions, the PVP Arena Beta is currently opened up to Canada and we will be increasing countries over the next few weeks.

Players in the Beta will be able to keep their rewards. Please note however, that PVP leaderboards and rank history will refresh weekly.

Finally, if you are in the Beta, feel free to talk about it and post pictures! We'd love to hear your feedback.
    Thanks for the details. I can't wait for it to the USA!

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    Would it be possible not to name it PvP anymore? That sparked a lot of confusion ... it really is not PvP is it? It's Pv"RandomTeamFromYourDatabase" ... any to be honest if you would have put this like that right from start you could have spared a lot of confusion and trouble.
    Have to disagree entirely. It is standard practice in games like this for defense teams to be actual players' teams controlled by AI. Changing the name would add not remove confusion.

OS
    iOS
    To be honest from the sounds of it I won't mind it that much. Yea it's not traditional pvp but if all defensive teams are run by AI then no one can complain that oh I lost cause I didn't attack first. Also it looks like the allow you to build a team strictly for playing defense kinda cool compromise. So every one builds a defense team and a team to play offense with should be fun.

However, with this type of pvp see no reason for all the nerfs that have taken place.

I wish we
    Would hear some feedback from beta testers. When they are not held to scilence,which they are not, part of being a tester is to provide info on how everything is going reporting observations, bugs, and their thoughts on the game. So please speak up 🇨🇦 Canada. Thanks!
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

WooHooo...Arena begun. Defeated Billion's team, good fight!
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    The impression I get is this will be the rule, no matter what nerfs are done. Human > AI. Unless one is inexperienced or outclassed, this should not be much of a challenge in general.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

The fun thing is it seems to be random to which team starts first. So setting up an Offensive team for Defense Team might just work...
    LoTB Since June 2016

What is the intended Sands of War refill timer?
    I've seen it jump from 15mins to 32mins and to 38mins to refill one SoW...?
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I must admit that all along I have had no interest in PvP. However, now it is here I am intrigued. I thought they had rolled it out to Australia now when I saw your post but it looks like they haven't and it may be as you are a Moderator they have put you in (as they should for the work you do on the forums )

OS
    iOS
    Hi everyone!

C'mon folks - pipe up!

Kai and Bill - details? What were the teams? How'd it work? Where you happy with the AI?

Looking forward to some feedback from the beta testers!
    Nicko-0517

It's fun! I battled against Rank 4th Leclerc570 defense team and almost lost. It was like both last man standing down to last hit, my Prisoner VS his allied bomber which luckily I transferred the burns to him and won with next to 1% health...

Alot of possible good defense team that are hard to beat, not only by their skill also by talisman setup. All opponent stats are hidden so you won't know what they can do with their talisman.
    LoTB Since June 2016