OS
    Android

Warrior CotD Extra turn repeatedly triggering

So I came across something really odd today while I was doing Game of Death on auto.

I wasn't really looking, so I can't say what exactly triggered it, but what happened is that the Warrior CotD's extra turn was repeatedly triggering. The Warrior CotD had that buff on him where he can't go below 1HP (received from the Gunner CotD), and so my Grim Reaper was subjected to a death of a thousand cuts.

I was using Grim Reaper, Magus Allied Soldier and the Angel of Fear. By the time I checked my bat and soldier had both died, as well as the Gunner and Assassin CotD, but I still had a Reflect Shield up. Which took down the Magus CotD while the Warrior was needling my Reaper. A very odd occurrence, I've never seen anything like this and I reckon it only happens in very select circumstances. Of course, I can't say for sure whether this bug started happening due to the 12 Dec update.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kardas View Post
    So I came across something really odd today while I was doing Game of Death on auto.

I wasn't really looking, so I can't say what exactly triggered it, but what happened is that the Warrior CotD's extra turn was repeatedly triggering. The Warrior CotD had that buff on him where he can't go below 1HP (received from the Gunner CotD), and so my Grim Reaper was subjected to a death of a thousand cuts.

I was using Grim Reaper, Magus Allied Soldier and the Angel of Fear. By the time I checked my bat and soldier had both died, but I still had a Reflect Shield up. Which took down the Magus CotD while the Warrior was needling my Reaper. A very odd occurrence, I've never seen anything like this and I reckon it only happens in very select circumstances. Of course, I can't say for sure whether this bug started happening due to the 12 Dec update.
    I have ... that was a bug in a very early stage ... In fact that bug helped me to beat LoL X gunner on first try. I was about to loose big time and had this toon from a trooper on my side. Suddenly my ally decided to gain indefinite extra turns and I won the stage.
    Last edited by hold; 12-14-2016 at 11:04 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    This has also happened to me on Game Of Death in UW Madness. I was running GR Eddie, PSS and an unknown Trooper (sorry, just don't remember). The CotD took out both allies and GR down to very last HP and miraculously left him to live. Totaled, I think the CotD got in at least seven rounds of DMG.