Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

Has the talisman materials drop rate been fixed?

I'm in Canada, I can participate in the beta I think? But I'm probably not too interested in coming back unless the drop rates have been fixed. Can someone shed some light please and thanks?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    I'm in Canada, I can participate in the beta I think? But I'm probably not too interested in coming back unless the drop rates have been fixed. Can someone shed some light please and thanks?
    Quick answer No.

Please try the pvp and review it for us no one is talking about it.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    K I'll check it out. Maybe post some screens.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Somehow I only see this now...

I'm happy with the current droprates. It feels as if the 5* rune droprate has increased in UW Madness, but more importantly 3x 4* rune drops are back. Of course, you can still get 5x 3* runes and 2x 4* runes, but it's a step in the right direction. It feels like half the time the 4* runes drop as a bunch of 3 and the other half a bunch of 2
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    Is this fixed yet?
    Drew-1616

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Is this fixed yet?
    depends on your definition of 'fixed'...if you think you're gonna evolve 5 talis a day from 1/30 to 50 then you're not returning anytime soon
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for the info. I think it was bad enough that you could evolve one talisman a day to level 50 playing several hours a day. At one max character a week, that's probably 1.5 years for a max team playing several hours a day which I find prohibitive.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    I don't think it's that bad. Definitely a grind-fest, but what's the alternative (until there's new content)? If drop rates were a lot higher everyone would max out a few teams and then be bored with nothing new to do. At least it gives us something to work towards. And I do think there are enough runes to keep making progress. I'm not in PVP yet, but I've been enjoying working on a few different teams in anticipation of the wider release.

Another thing is that someone (I forget who, but thanks to whoever you are!) did the math on evolving talismans and found that the return on runes invested really tapers off around level 35 or so on 5* talismans. So conceivably you could get a lot more bang for your buck (or time, as it were) by getting toons mostly maxed out.
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    iOS
    Much better than it once was. The green runes always seem to be my logjam. I guess BNW will solve this eventually.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Much better than it once was. The green runes always seem to be my logjam. I guess BNW will solve this eventually.
    Maybe I'll try again when that is released. In the mean time, I feel it is a broken drop rate and will continue to play and put my money into other games. This game isn't worth that kind of time for such little reward I feel. Each to their own.
    Drew-1616