Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Those are great characters and you'll use them in PvP too. I use CR and AoF with fair regularity. Just start working on that Hellhound...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I am enjoying the Arena so far. A nice change from "Game of Death" over and over! Name:  wink2.gif
Views: 341
Size:  277 Bytes

I notice though that it always seems to be the same 10 or so names? (I see a few of them in this thread)

The point thing seems kinda crazy too with "Revenge" losses costing you 2+ "Attacks" wins.

Lag is a serious killer in the Arena.

OS
    iOS
    This back and forth has to be limited. It's been said before but it's been the most consistent theme in this Beta thread - well, that and the fact that we're all enjoying PvP!

Slauki has my defense figured out. I have his figured out. Back and forth - back and forth - neither of us losing - the only thing we're losing is our sanity
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    This back and forth has to be limited. It's been said before but it's been the most consistent theme in this Beta thread - well, that and the fact that we're all enjoying PvP!

Slauki has my defense figured out. I have his figured out. Back and forth - back and forth - neither of us losing - the only thing we're losing is our sanity
    And progress

OS
    iOS
    My first impressions.

looks like you have to spend allot of iron to be competitive.

You have to spend allot of time playing if you want to be in the top.

Haven't got a permadeath to land.

the defense point allocation seems a bit off.

I does feel as if you have to have certain characters to be competitive, its not that one is better it that if its paired with the right support its almost impossible to beat.

First turn defeats suck, even when using maxed characters. Who goes first still matters, but I think they have done a great job minimizing the impact.

Still not positive how exactly the ranking system works.

You need allot of maxed talismans to be competitive.

CG, Troll, Pharaoh Eddie, GR/CR eddies, and the dam prisoner are part of allot of the most effective teams.

Seen a few bugs.

Refresh timer doesn't always work, time for tokens is long especially when you have to defend so much.

PVP is fun as hell and I like the direction they went with it, it just needs some tweaks. In general I really like it.

PS. I will get maxes talismans on my defense team in the next few days. So it wont be so easy to thrash it, hopefully.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 12-19-2016 at 09:40 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post

the problem is that noone of us is winning something. in fact we loose a lot of SOW for nothing, that's a real problem in this ranking system we wont get beyond 1700 trophies if we continue that way, and that is the real big problem we steal rewards from each other.

Edit:
    BTW: one suggestion. let's implement some additional SOW in the daily rewards instead of the gold. come on guys 2k gold is an insult for everyone here, even for beginners. the best gold reward is 12k i belive, which is also really bad :P

Edit 2:
    another suggestion: please remove the claim rewards button and credit the weekly rewards automaticly. so noone will miss rewards by accident. noone will say no to free rewards, no need to claim that i think.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-19-2016 at 09:52 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the problem is that noone of us is winning something. in fact we loose a lot of SOW for nothing, that's a real problem in this ranking system we wont get beyond 1700 trophies if we continue that way, and that is the real big problem we steal rewards from each other.

Edit:
    BTW: one suggestion. let's implement some additional SOW in the daily rewards instead of the gold. come on guys 2k gold is an insult for everyone here, even for beginners. the best gold reward is 12k i belive, which is also really bad :P

Edit 2:
    another suggestion: please remove the claim rewards button and credit the weekly rewards automaticly. so noone will miss rewards by accident. noone will say no to free rewards, no need to claim that i think.

Probably could do away with the "Revenge" feature all together. Or perhaps only once per day?

Need more ironite for Arena wins! Doesn't take long to burn up those SoW.

How about if you win all ten battles the SoW refills?

OS
    iOS
    help menu mentioned we can get eternity eddie from the pvp points .. still missing him from the shop.

A full SoW refill at daily rewards/lol reset time would be really good.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    help menu mentioned we can get eternity eddie from the pvp points .. still missing him from the shop.
    I'd imagine they're saving prizes like exclusive Eddies until everyone has access to PVP. That would be the fair thing to do.