Page 40 of 57 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    I check the forum everyday, so I know old school players who are 😉
    Ah, so you wuz bringin' th'irony, wuz ya? Kudos!

Up the irony, I always say...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Ah, so you wuz bringin' th'irony, wuz ya? Kudos!

Up the irony, I always say...
    Didn't get first part 😏

Up the irons always! 🔝

Let us have a "ride along" trooper please! So we can earn trooper points but not actually use someone else's character in fighting in the Arena.

OS
    Android

fuck PvP

and fuck Prisoner, and Damn lucky nicko who got first round 5x times in a row.

Prisoner is so freaking out of control, insta defeat for every team if you don't attack first.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Prisoner is so freaking out of control, insta defeat for every team if you don't attack first.
    I'd help f*** him too, but that's not 100% accurate...you can still win if your purple son stays alive and cast endure the whole match
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I'd help f*** him too, but that's not 100% accurate...you can still win if your purple son stays alive and cast endure the whole match
    yes you can win 10% of the time when you are going 2nd, because the broken golden son will stunn your whole party the other 90% of the time, when he goes first. I really think i never had more than one teammate to act, when going 2nd after the first turn, the other were always stunned (in at least 8 tries in the last few days).
    And then the broken thief talisman will steal fury which isn't there to instantly fill up the bar, so that tailgunners fury move will do the rest. great defense, i have to admit, because it exploits every broken mechanic to it's favour But it's a Really smart setup, although it's seriously broken, and should be adressed soon for the sake of balance if you ask me.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post

Checked the log and it was only 3x 😉

And yes - I'm definitely more selective about who I attack with all these Prisoners. I do attack teams with Prisoners, and revenge almost everyone with a Prisoner unless my defense "Held" (I don't revenge those - to me that's the end). But if I lose once I think long and hard about a rematch. Twice, I'm done until I decide to get crazy again...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    yes you can win 10% of the time when you are going 2nd, because the broken golden son will stunn your whole party the other 90% of the time, when he goes first. I really think i never had more than one teammate to act, when going 2nd after the first turn, the other were always stunned (in at least 8 tries in the last few days).
    And then the broken thief talisman will steal fury which isn't there to instantly fill up the bar, so that tailgunners fury move will do the rest. great defense, i have to admit, because it exploits every broken mechanic to it's favour But it's a Really smart setup, although it's seriously broken, and should be adressed soon for the sake of balance if you ask me.
    Really? I think it's fine the way it is
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-08-2017 at 10:50 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    It's of note though that Killhouse doesn't have a Prisoner, and I think PizzaFriday only got one recently

They've been the top players so far
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Let us have a "ride along" trooper please! So we can earn trooper points but not actually use someone else's character in fighting in the Arena.
    I've said that before - I think it would make this game a lot more realistic as far as time commitment
    Nicko-0517