Page 27 of 57 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I agree with all the sentiments expressed - this takes a lot of time and Ironite

And then you lose a good chunk of what you've fought for

Seeing this is maddening

Name:  IMG_6757.JPG
Views: 375
Size:  57.5 KB

This is NOT against Pizza Friday - it's just an example. He's gunning for the top and I'm sure my name keeps popping up on his list. I'm sure my name keeps popping up on some of your lists But still frustrating to see. I think it's a limitation of the number of players right now and high-level players have no choice but to keep attacking the same people over and over

I'm giving it a go for the top this week but then taking a step back due to reasons others mentioned. The PvP is well executed, but staying competitive is a full time job. Keep in mind this is still a beta and I'm optimistic they'll be responsive to some of the criticisms that are being repeated over and over

Will still play PvP cause it's fun and can be challenging, but looking forward to new campaign content
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-27-2016 at 04:33 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking that high end PvP players might even go as far as to remove all their troopers so people have a harder time finding out what their defense team's talismans are (hope it doesn't get to that).
    Yes, if LOTB devs refuse to deal with this issue that was brought up here months ago (before PvP even launched it was known it would be a problem), then many players will do just that. It *should* have been taken care of prior to the PvP beta testing launch.

OS
    Android

Smile My feelings on the arena so far

Hi! I've tested the arena and I want to thank the developers, they did a good work

It's quite addictive and it's funny to meet (and win :P) some of you guys that are posting here. My main goal right now is to be the 2nd highest non-100 level ranked player haha

About some improvements that could be done in the arena, the most obvious one is to improve the AI! It's quite easy to win on attack and very difficult for your defense team to achieve something... Another improvement could be to involve your troopers in the arena too, so you could borrow one their toons into the arena like in the normal levels and gain trooper points from it. The last thing, the one who gets the first turn has a big advantage. I would give some stat boost for the one who is not starting, something like +10% boost in defense and MR. Not too difficult to implement, and you could vary the number easily between versions if it needs to be fixed.
    Roger-8303

OS
    iOS
    A non participants take on pvp

I know the devs were trying to do the right thing by opening this to select forum members. Some of you have made significant contributions to this forum and I think you deserve the opportunity. Others haven't.

Those players that didn't receive an "invite" feel pretty left out at the moment. If this was a week or two away from global launch, I'd say no problem. I doubt we're less than a month or two away though knowing how these guys operate.

Devs, your players have been incredibly patient with you. People are sick of waiting. How many posts have gone up in the last two days telling people to drop them as troopers? How many more are coming? Is this even worth my time to type? Probably not

If I didn't have five months of my time into this game, I'd delete it now. I'm gonna be patient a little longer but you guys (devs) need to deliver. Not for me, but for the game.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    A non participants take on pvp

I know the devs were trying to do the right thing by opening this to select forum members. Some of you have made significant contributions to this forum and I think you deserve the opportunity. Others haven't.

Those players that didn't receive an "invite" feel pretty left out at the moment. If this was a week or two away from global launch, I'd say no problem. I doubt we're less than a month or two away though knowing how these guys operate.

Devs, your players have been incredibly patient with you. People are sick of waiting. How many posts have gone up in the last two days telling people to drop them as troopers? How many more are coming? Is this even worth my time to type? Probably not

If I didn't have five months of my time into this game, I'd delete it now. I'm gonna be patient a little longer but you guys (devs) need to deliver. Not for me, but for the game.
    There was never any 'personal' invite to anyone buddy. it was geographically selected.
    I was not selected either, just wormed my way in
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Well what can I say. You've been around longer than me. You probably deserve to be a part of it. Congrats on that. myself and others are still bored farming for... Oh yeah, everything's gone. We're being bored right out of the game while watching a few participate in something new. Not the brightest marketing plan in my opinion.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Well what can I say. You've been around longer than me. You probably deserve to be a part of it. Congrats on that. myself and others are still bored farming for... Oh yeah, everything's gone. We're being bored right out of the game while watching a few participate in something new. Not the brightest marketing plan in my opinion.
    If there's a will there's a way!
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    MrFreeze
    Exactly. if it wasn't for auto play where i can watch tv or play skyrim and push a few buttons It would be deleted here. But since that is still an option I will push play 50 times a day.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    iOS
    Luck is too much of an important factor in PvP in my opinion.

It's a grest feature in theory but how it is so far doesn't make me want to play too much of it.

Hopefully they get rid off the skill shard per week limit. I don't care for the souls with the how the RNG is at the moment and Skill Shards is all I want to spend my coins on.

OS
    Android
    I am playing PVP only for souls ( although I haven't got anything good so far) and for skill shards, there is a lack of interest on PVP by my troopers part. Ten of them are in the list but none is playing. Mmm I don't known if this feature will interest everyone.