Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I'm beginning to see why some people lost interest in pvp so quickly. Don't get me wrong it's fun and I like it, but it seems like it's a contest of who's willing to spend the most ironite. Maybe that's normal, I haven't played many pvp games. But anyone with a decent team can buy their way to the top if they want. I don't hate the idea, but once this goes live, It's gonna be even more of a rat race than it already is. I don't expect to keep up.
    i think they will tune it in some way, so that more players can play in a balanced way, that's why they have nerfed so many characters.
    now many people realize, that it made sense, but the process isn't finished yet.

don't forget that this is only beta. you can trow ironite out of the window as you like, but you won't get prisoner, CG or another top character for sure.
    that's why this is not an extremly pay to win situation. yeah you won't be able to be in the top 5 without sponding ironite, but i haven't refilled SOW once if you belifve it or not and i'm mostly among top 10 in the ranking....

i'm very sure that more characters will get some passive that can counter the prisoner and CG so all we need is patience. i'm really looking forward to the next tweaks and changes, i think/hope this game has a bright future but it's still a long way to go.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Your right, it is still a beta. We'll see how the final product turns out. The prisoner and other characters don't bother me. Some defenses are tougher than others, but I've had more trouble from taunts than anything else

And I totally believe you about the ironite. I've only used some of the free stuff I get from special areas, etc. I'm staying in the top 15-20 with that, but if I bought $20 worth of ironite on Saturday I could prob get top 5. I'm not gonna do that, but it seems like something the devs would like to happen. Not saying it's right or wrong, just pointing out what I see.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    conclusion: a defense with Prisoner will win 95% of all games when it starts the battle, and there is nothing you can do about it
    Pretty much that. Now I see Prisoner in 7 outta 10 battles, and in combo with Troll or Hellround. Even if you go first the chances you lose are great, because Troll shields will halve your damage and Hellround makes impossible to CC.

Prisoner is top 10 ragequit in PvP.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android

Try sleeping 8h

Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I'm beginning to see why some people lost interest in pvp so quickly. Don't get me wrong it's fun and I like it, but it seems like it's a contest of who's willing to spend the most ironite. Maybe that's normal, I haven't played many pvp games. But anyone with a decent team can buy their way to the top if they want. I don't hate the idea, but once this goes live, It's gonna be even more of a rat race than it already is. I don't expect to keep up.
    You'll drop from 1400 to 1100 points. You simply can't keep up.

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

conclusion: a defense with this characters will win 95% of all games when it starts the battle, and there is nothing you can
    do about it. feel free to exploit it :P
    If that was true my Defense percentage would be 49%

Last week it was 24%; new defense doing a bit better at 35%

I go back and forth with Prisoner defenses all the time. I'm not saying he's not a great character - he is - but he's not THAT insurmountable
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    If that was true my Defense percentage would be 49%

Last week it was 24%; new defense doing a bit better at 35%

I go back and forth with Prisoner defenses all the time. I'm not saying he's not a great character - he is - but he's not THAT insurmountable
    Its 80% vs me, don't worry
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Pvp was fun for a little while but don't see it lasting the higher up you go the more you lose overnight and nearly everyone you hit is only worth 10 they revenge and you lose 15 even with refresh I get most of the same names.
    They need to fix the team as I find I'm going to the arena with only 3 ( most of the time it's fine then suddenly a toon is empty very annoying )

OS
    iOS
    Its too hard for me, i was 1125 this morning, now im at 1025 because of how absurd the match up system is... im rank 54... they pit me against rank 80-100... like wtf

From what i can tell u need a maxed team with either red bat, mage soldier, Corrupt general, Prisoner, Rescuer to be able to do anything (i literally cant win anything cuz of how much people use these guys)

As always the fun is ruined by op chars... was looking forward to pvp to see what teams people could come up with... turns out everyone is using magus soldier, Corrupt general and whatever else they have... (with grim reaper usually)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android

You drop way too much

Matchmaking problems apart, when you win you win too much, but when you lose you also lose too much.

Suppose I'm @ 1000 pointys, when I attack or am attacked by someone with 1100 points, wining or losing is +10 or -10 points. But when I attack or am attacked by someone with 4500 points, wining or losing is +15 or -15 points. Well, if I won someone with 4 times more points than I, gaining a lot of points seens something fair. But losing to someone 4 times my points is way punishing, because 15 points is nothing to him and 10 points is a lot for me.

Imo if you are high ranked and defeat someone low ranked you should gain little to none points, but if you manage to defeat someone so high ranked you should be rewarded for that.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Its 80% vs me, don't worry
    You and Flying V seem to have the worst luck against my defense!

It's like a dark cloud hang over your team when you attack 😉
    Nicko-0517