Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
I'm beginning to see why some people lost interest in pvp so quickly. Don't get me wrong it's fun and I like it, but it seems like it's a contest of who's willing to spend the most ironite. Maybe that's normal, I haven't played many pvp games. But anyone with a decent team can buy their way to the top if they want. I don't hate the idea, but once this goes live, It's gonna be even more of a rat race than it already is. I don't expect to keep up.
i think they will tune it in some way, so that more players can play in a balanced way, that's why they have nerfed so many characters.
now many people realize, that it made sense, but the process isn't finished yet.

don't forget that this is only beta. you can trow ironite out of the window as you like, but you won't get prisoner, CG or another top character for sure.
that's why this is not an extremly pay to win situation. yeah you won't be able to be in the top 5 without sponding ironite, but i haven't refilled SOW once if you belifve it or not and i'm mostly among top 10 in the ranking....

i'm very sure that more characters will get some passive that can counter the prisoner and CG so all we need is patience. i'm really looking forward to the next tweaks and changes, i think/hope this game has a bright future but it's still a long way to go.