Page 43 of 57 FirstFirst ... 33414243444553 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Everybodys talking about the prisoner, but what about that perfect hit passive. Only two characters (that I know of) have it. Both gunner/assassin. Not any easy one to get. That's the real killer. I sure wish I had one. What do the devs do about it though? How do you nerf a passive?
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android

I really doubt that

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I never got the Prisoner and still manage to hold against teams that have him, even against Nicko I've head success going second many times.
    Sorry I just can't believe you beat Nicko going second round.

The Deert Rider passive is making the talisman procs to proc 100% in all toons, dunno if that's a bug, I think yes, so if you don't go first his golden son will freeze you and steal a ton of fury, filling the bar. Prisoner will do a ton of damage and stun somneone for 2 rounds, and almost guarantee a kill for Tailgunner fury. At this point you are frozen, have 1 or 2 toons in the verge of death, Tailgunner will use fury and you are pretty much dead. Even if Tailgunner attacks first your entire team will still be frozen when golden son turn comes.

So yes no way you could beat nicko's team going second round.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS

Disappointed with LOTB team

No comment from LOTB regarding the point system that is ruining the play just more talk of evening up a system that at its heart is random with soul drop and who goes first.

I'm below where I started the week and fed up of losing points every night like many others have discussed here.

As mentioned before if it's not changed this week I will be quitting because it proves that this team do not listen and are incapable of quick changes to correct there mistakes

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    No comment from LOTB regarding the point system that is ruining the play just more talk of evening up a system that at its heart is random with soul drop and who goes first.

I'm below where I started the week and fed up of losing points every night like many others have discussed here.

As mentioned before if it's not changed this week I will be quitting because it proves that this team do not listen and are incapable of quick changes to correct there mistakes

Not sure if you have seen this? http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...oken-mechanics

Probably not the answer you want right now but Sparton has replied and said there will be some discussion about characters. I would have thought your concern would surely be addressed as well?

OS
    iOS

If you recall, Sparton said that the team doubted these changes would work permanently but they wanted to test them anyway. I'm not a fan of the most recent changes (except the increased time it takes to get more SOW), and have expressed that, but it hardly seems worth knocking the dev team too hard over an experiment in a beta program.

OS
    iOS
    Yes Perth I did see that thread about evening up the characters and this highlights my point about trying to even up a game that relies on chance.
    I also saw that it's not permanent but as soon as I saw the changes on Friday morning I could see there thinking was flawed and posted my thoughts which have not been replied to by the team
    Over the weekend more players could see the flaws in it and posted comments
    The team has not responded to this only adding a post about there views for the future
    This is called deflecting what I would like to see is an owning up to their mistake and making the changes quickly rather than promising so much and delivering little

OS
    iOS
    Yes Perth I did see that thread about evening up the characters and this highlights my point about trying to even up a game that relies on chance.
    I also saw that it's not permanent but as soon as I saw the changes on Friday morning I could see there thinking was flawed and posted my thoughts which have not been replied to by the team
    Over the weekend more players could see the flaws in it and posted comments
    The team has not responded to this only adding a post about there views for the future
    This is called deflecting what I would like to see is an owning up to their mistake and making the changes quickly rather than promising so much and delivering little
    Please do get over yourself. They're experimenting as BillLion said and remember it's a beta, not a finished product yet. I would much rather them spend their time improving game mechanics and fixing bugs than spending all day on the forums answering every damn question.

And if you want the devs to apologise for making changes in order to improve PvP then I believe you are SoL! (Shit outta Luck)
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    Sorry I just can't believe you beat Nicko going second round.

The Deert Rider passive is making the talisman procs to proc 100% in all toons, dunno if that's a bug, I think yes, so if you don't go first his golden son will freeze you and steal a ton of fury, filling the bar. Prisoner will do a ton of damage and stun somneone for 2 rounds, and almost guarantee a kill for Tailgunner fury. At this point you are frozen, have 1 or 2 toons in the verge of death, Tailgunner will use fury and you are pretty much dead. Even if Tailgunner attacks first your entire team will still be frozen when golden son turn comes.

So yes no way you could beat nicko's team going second round.
    You're right, this happens only if my Undead Rescuer stays unfrozen. I can unfreeze my other guys and hit back.

OS
    iOS
    I like that the sands refresh every hour but it does make it more of a "whoever spends most wins" type scenario. I think awarding sands of war in the victory rewards would help this issue and certainly be more useful than earning SoT when playing PvP.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Please do get over yourself. They're experimenting as BillLion said and remember it's a beta, not a finished product yet. I would much rather them spend their time improving game mechanics and fixing bugs than spending all day on the forums answering every damn question.

And if you want the devs to apologise for making changes in order to improve PvP then I believe you are SoL! (Shit outta Luck)
    Firstly I never asked for an apology
    Secondly I know it beta and agree they need to try things out this was pointed out in my post on Friday.
    The changes according to Sparton was to make it less of a pay to win game I am pointing out that it is a complete failure on that front.