Page 14 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    The way you become a sitting duck when you're near the top - don't see how anyone can achieve those top rewards unless they simply play nonstop enough to counteract the point loss from revenge. I went from #1 to #8 a couple nights ago, but dropping 2 to 35 is brutal!

I WILL lose to a good defense on occasion - but that's not the norm - so will be interesting to see how high people go after the first week

And while this is beta, it seems fairly stable (regular game has issues and crashes as well - don't see PvP so far as less stable)

Wondering when this is going full-on live
    Nicko-0517

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Wondering when this is going full-on live
    I wonder this too, I really want to try it . Also thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread. Even though I can't play PvP, I read all the submissions and suggestions here.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    I wonder this too, I really want to try it . Also thanks to everyone who contributes to this thread. Even though I can't play PvP, I read all the submissions and suggestions here.
    Even if it goes live world wide I would leave the sticker "Beta" on it for a fair while. At least everybody is aware that there can be rough edges.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    The first and most annoying thing for me is to be attacked by the very same players all day long. There should be a limit of max interactions between same players, and no infinite attack/revenge cases like this. (maybe it is planned for when pvp is global, dunno)

On other news, I agree with almost all positive things stated here by everyone, arena was fun so far, well done devs
    Last edited by Aristo4; 12-18-2016 at 06:45 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    The first and most annoying thing for me is to be attacked by the very same players all day long. There should be a limit of max interactions between same players, and no infinite attack/revenge cases like this. (maybe it is planned for when pvp is global, dunno)

On other news, I agree with almost all positive things stated here by everyone, arena was fun so far, well done devs
    Without knowing how many player are in the beta it could well be that there is just not enough players to attack but I think it will need to be looked at I can image a few scenarios where it can be manipulated

OS
    iOS

Tom - check your defense team. At first I thought "Cool - I haven't seen a team like this!" - then one-shot it with a Tailgunner. Then realized all level one. Not sure if you put that team together for some comic relief or if it was a computer bug playing evil tricks
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android

I think it's an issue of the beta because there are to few players with access. I keep getting the same users on my random list over and over again.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Without knowing how many player are in the beta it could well be that there is just not enough players to attack but I think it will need to be looked at I can image a few scenarios where it can be manipulated
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I think it's an issue of the beta because there are to few players with access. I keep getting the same users on my random list over and over again.
    There are 300 players at least, maybe way way more already. What happens is not normal given how many there are already...

Tom - check your defense team. At first I thought "Cool - I haven't seen a team like this!" - then one-shot it with a Tailgunner. Then realized all level one. Not sure if you put that team together for some comic relief or if it was a computer bug playing evil tricks
    No that's my actual defence team, and will stay like this till I reach rank 5000. I'm tired of you and others attacking me 20 times a day
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    There are 300 players at least, maybe way way more already. What happens is not normal given how many there are already...

No that's my actual defence team, and will stay like this till I reach rank 5000. I'm tired of you and others attacking me 20 times a day

Note to developers remove from beta testing. there are far more people willing and wanting to experiment that don't have an opportunity yet

And a Troll can only be countered with a Prisoner. Otherwise your first round is suboptimal. I would almost argue the Troll is more powerful because in addition to the huge first round advantage, you get very solid AoE True Damage

Definitely two key characters
    Troll passive can be counter with blue angel and death dog.
    LoTB Since June 2016