Page 45 of 57 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 567
  1. #441
    Senior Member Nicko's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Chicago
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    1,328
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I just want to say sorry. I decided to go for top ten this afternoon. I had to work with the system we're given. Which means I ended up attacking the same people over and over today. I made my goal, but I felt like a dick doing it. It sucks that I have to knock other people back so much in order to advance. I probably pissed some people off today. I apologize, I most likely won't bother trying that hard again with this current point system. I hope I didn't screw anybody over too bad.
    Hey man - we're all in the same boat . It's been discussed here many times. Is it annoying to see the same person attacking you over and over? Of course. Is it taken personally? Not at all - because the same names come up over and over on the list - and then with that list - there's only certain people it makes sense to attack. Yes, you feel like a dick, but unfortunately it's how they have it set right now.
    Nicko-0517

  2. #442
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I just want to say sorry. I decided to go for top ten this afternoon. I had to work with the system we're given. Which means I ended up attacking the same people over and over today. I made my goal, but I felt like a dick doing it. It sucks that I have to knock other people back so much in order to advance. I probably pissed some people off today. I apologize, I most likely won't bother trying that hard again with this current point system. I hope I didn't screw anybody over too bad.
    Yes it's bad you have to knock people back but that's the flaw in the system with having the same points won and lost this means that from the start to the finish there is the same number of points available
    So every gain steal points from someone else

  3. #443
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    West Allis WI, USA
    OS
    iOS
    Posts
    164
    I haven't read all the posts on here but lots of people complaining about whoever goes first wins. Well before it started I was thinking about how it might work. I was hoping it would be just like a regular level. 3 sets of 3 or 4 enemies. Or even 5 waves of enemies. So possible solutions could be:

    1.every other attck : One of your offense goes , just one guy attack then one guy on defense attacks , back and forth. Then the strategy could be different, idk if it'll be more fair.

    2. A whole level : just like the reg game go first kill 4 enemies, then round 2 kill 4 more , then get to the Boss round and take on Eddie.
    So it's alittle more about endurance.

    I'm sure someone else said something about this, but why have a hundred 5 star guys and only use 4 or 8 of em? This is a game let's have some fun. There should be more then one pvp mode! All Eddies mode , 4 Eds vs 4 Eds , oh hell yes please. Also I want WAR !!! That's right my team vs Nickos team, 100 v 100 ! Let's go . It'll cost 1,000 sands of war and take 2 hours , but just think of the carnage. Get one of your guys killed then just bring one of the bench till you kill em all. Ok maybe that's for a LOTB 2 but let's explore all fun options.

  4. #444
    Senior Member Shaolin85london's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    476
    Quote Originally Posted by RACCAR-8000 View Post
    I haven't read all the posts on here but lots of people complaining about whoever goes first wins. Well before it started I was thinking about how it might work. I was hoping it would be just like a regular level. 3 sets of 3 or 4 enemies. Or even 5 waves of enemies. So possible solutions could be:

    1.every other attck : One of your offense goes , just one guy attack then one guy on defense attacks , back and forth. Then the strategy could be different, idk if it'll be more fair.

    2. A whole level : just like the reg game go first kill 4 enemies, then round 2 kill 4 more , then get to the Boss round and take on Eddie.
    So it's alittle more about endurance.

    I'm sure someone else said something about this, but why have a hundred 5 star guys and only use 4 or 8 of em? This is a game let's have some fun. There should be more then one pvp mode! All Eddies mode , 4 Eds vs 4 Eds , oh hell yes please. Also I want WAR !!! That's right my team vs Nickos team, 100 v 100 ! Let's go . It'll cost 1,000 sands of war and take 2 hours , but just think of the carnage. Get one of your guys killed then just bring one of the bench till you kill em all. Ok maybe that's for a LOTB 2 but let's explore all fun options.
    Totally agree with you, but your project is something of really huge contents, s gonna take so much time to develop it and its must to be considered also HD space for add these differents and like I said before, amazing features. Btw that's a good tip for furthers ideas for this game.

  5. #445
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    14
    I am playing he arena since a month, I have to say that after the upgrade, with the new point system, is not fun anymore. You grind all the day for points and, at night you loose all you gained....and my defense team is not bad.
    Also, there are now more than 1000 players in the arena, according to the ranking, but I always see the usual 15-20 in my attack list, and that is one of the reasons we all get multiple attacks from the same players

  6. #446
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    349
    Hey Sparton, tell if it's fine to lose two battles, one against guy with just 20 points more than me, and the other 600 moreand to lose 19 points in both games... All that system is still messed up, this is just a last example...

  7. #447
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Hey Sparton, tell if it's fine to lose two battles, one against guy with just 20 points more than me, and the other 600 moreand to lose 19 points in both games... All that system is still messed up, this is just a last example...
    There's a flaw with the point calculation where if you lose to someone with way more points than you, you'll lose closer to baseline points instead of less than baseline points. We'll have a fix for the next app store release.

  8. #448
    Senior Member slauki's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    2,226
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There's a flaw with the point calculation where if you lose to someone with way more points than you, you'll lose closer to baseline points instead of less than baseline points. We'll have a fix for the next app store release.
    Hey Sparton, is it possible to tell us when we can expect these fixes? Some mentioned problems are really old by now, so it would be really
    great if at least some problems could be fixed soon (Trooper removal bug, endless revenge exloitings, demotivating point system, multiple hit talisman trigger bug). That would help us a lot, so that you can work further on a healthy PVP-experience for everyone.


    don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

    if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

  9. #449
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Brazil
    OS
    Android
    Posts
    330

    Would you kindly do not use prisoner

    Untill it's fixed? Very unfair of me having to win low rank people just to lose to you broken teams. Thanks in advance.

    "When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"



    Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

  10. #450
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hey Sparton, is it possible to tell us when we can expect these fixes? Some mentioned problems are really old by now, so it would be really
    great if at least some problems could be fixed soon (Trooper removal bug, endless revenge exloitings, demotivating point system, multiple hit talisman trigger bug). That would help us a lot, so that you can work further on a healthy PVP-experience for everyone.
    Sadly, a lot of these require another app store release, but we are queuing up many fixes for those things (and other problems) for said client release. We hope to release our next one towards the end of the month.

    Specifically regarding the trooper removal bug, I think there's something for that coming sooner, but I'm not sure what the exact state of the fix is for that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •