Page 26 of 57 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    You said everything guys (Frost, Bill, Slauki)... This revenge cycles are really annoying, and refreshing list even more... I wake up to find one guy attacking me 4 times over night... and I lower it to one time over day, just to see the same guy 4 times tomorrow... Attack list gives me all lower rank players, so I get 10 points for every win and probably lose 12 or more every time stupid AI loses what I would won in literally one turn, even if I went second. Progress is ridiculous now... got over 30 wins today and I still have almost same ammount of points as yesterday...

Totally agree with you guys, especially on having speed passes. Truth be told, I am considering quitting as a new year resolution to focus on my work, family and my health.

This game is way too time consuming.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Some kind of simulation for auto farming would be nice.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Totally agree with you guys, especially on having speed passes. Truth be told, I am considering quitting as a new year resolution to focus on my work, family and my health.

This game is way too time consuming.
    Thumbs up for ya Kai. I'd quit too but i'm too addictive, and weak mind... 10h daily between faculty, work and girlfriend is just too much, and for what...But I feel great obligation to my troopers (and skill shards )

And also just to share, prior LoTB I was playing World Of Tank Blitz...I was a great tankie (i think so at least afterall I did a 7kills in a tier10 battle) but it was a frustrating PVP game as it depend highly on your randomly selected team members to win a game. A game should be enjoyable instead of being frustrating, so I left the game.

Anyway LoTB Arena is at Beta stage so I hope players are not taking it too hard with its flawed system.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Kaijester, I completely get it.

I've considered the same. My suggestions was in hopes that myself and others like me would be able to continue with some time-consideration tweaks.

I would say you're a legend here and would surely be missed, but I respect that you must make the right decision for you and your peeps. Regardless, your legacy will live on in Coalgiver's list!
    Last edited by BillLion; 12-26-2016 at 11:06 PM.

I left to spend my time on arena in this game, for the same reason it is useless and specially when you reach a stat of reward and don't keep it, it is unfair! When I play on PS4 a game and reach a trophy I don't loose it after!
    This system force you to play defense to reach your last ranking and spend a lot of time and ironite to hope of reaching the lead and lose it in the last second when you must go to piss. (yeah I can't make it in the same time).
    So I prefer to spend my spare time to my family and no longer be chained to this game.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android

So yesterday I decided not to PvP...

To see how deep I could fall. I earned a total of 1250 points at 83 ranking before I went to play other games, it was around 20 pm PDT. Today at 9 am PDT I am 999 points and 802 ranking!!!

As I said PvP in LOTB is just for coins for some extra souls. I already have a job, a dog, a pregnant wife about to give birth to our first daughter and I don't have time to play a game 16h a day just to see all my progress gone because I need to sleep at least 8h a day.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Haha in fact we wish for an option to hide our characters from being checked.
    Yeah, I was thinking that high end PvP players might even go as far as to remove all their troopers so people have a harder time finding out what their defense team's talismans are (hope it doesn't get to that).
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Yeah, I was thinking that high end PvP players might even go as far as to remove all their troopers so people have a harder time finding out what their defense team's talismans are (hope it doesn't get to that).
    Don't think that would ever happen - would mean sacrificing 2-3 skillshards a week
    Nicko-0517