Page 47 of 57 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    ...Nous prisoner not competitive, ain't I've just seen 2 out of 5 players in the top 5 alone without one, seems some find a way to be competitive without him!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Hey, I play pvp for a little time and don't understand a few things, like, how the hell some people (aka PizzaFriday, Sag, Nicko, etc) can get like +2k poins two hours after reset? oO Wining most of my sot I cant get any close to this...

And about my feedback so far, I think some characters are way too unbalanced, some combinations of character + runes are too overpowered. Funny thing, I won two times against bradata in matches that he goes first and my only toon left alive was an yellow gs + freeze/invisible talisman, I just felt bad for him! I think multiple hit attacks didn't need to trigger the passive multiple times, is too broken for pvp! Just like the Prisioner's passive, wtf is that -.-'

Other thing, I think the worst thing at all is to manage having a team specificly for defence, lose so many poins because the IA is such an bad thing! Its so expansive create a team with characters with some perfect trigger + freeze + immunity just because IA cant hit a single perfect hit x.x Maybe lose half (even less) points when you lose a IA fight would be great! Yestarday I want to sleep in position ~#40, I woke up and I was +#100 -.-' hate that.

And that refill of sands of time is such an unecessary thing, I put no money on this game, and I like to save my ironites for talismans packs, that feature just creates an unfair ranking boost, it looks like a pay to win game, not cool.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I would like to make some comments, especially regarding this last week of pvp.
    I am extremely disappointed with the direction this pvp is taking for the reasons below:
    1 - Many players took advantage of broken teams for a long time (at least Nicko changed his team and let it more competitive and fair);
    2 - The points system is a complete garbage, you get sweaty points against broken teams and go to sleep, when you return to see already lost 3x the amount won;
    3 - I'm tired of always seeing the same names on the attack list;
    4 - Of course how unbalanced is the Prisoner, if you do not have him forget to be able to rise in the ranking and to win of just teams (not to mention broken ones);
    5 - The question of luck in this pvp is completely ridiculous, against fair teams, if you attack before you have more chances to win and here is the problem: in the last 60 attacks I calculated the amount of times I started and they were ONLY 12 !!!

1) Thank you. But need to give a nod to Sag as he followed right after me

2) Agreed. In fact almost everyone here agrees

3) Yup. Agree again

4) Dont agree fully with this, though I respect your opinion. While I think the Prisoner is a great asset, he's not indispensable. Bradata, GMAC, and Marcio were very competitive - and none of them have Prisoners

5) I did a mini-count today. In 12 turns I went first 3 times. This evening I went first a few more; it definitely gives an advantage going first but they say it's all random. I still wonder though if something weights it...Party Cost? Certain characters? Rank? Win-loss history? Probably none of the above - I'm taking the developers at their word - but going second is something I've almost come to expect

It just seems there are some small changes - the point system, the attack list, and the broken Talismans - that would make a HUGE difference in most people's PvP experience. The complaints about these three issues are virtually universal. It would be very reassuring to hear an acknowledgement from the developers that they're very on top of these issues and a fix is imminent.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    Hey, I play pvp for a little time and don't understand a few things, like, how the hell some people (aka PizzaFriday, Sag, Nicko, etc) can get like +2k poins two hours after reset? oO Wining most of my sot I cant get any close to this...
    We're all using the same point system . You must just not play as much. It's just simple math.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    We're all using the same point system . You must just not play as much. It's just simple math.
    Well, we all start every week with 1k points right? With 10 SoT, considering 100% win rate, you'll jump to ~1250, you recover 1 point every hour, know its been like 4 hours the ranked week begins, you already have like 2200, can't get it bro! You guys keep buying refills or what? Or Im missing something? oO

Other thing, see you guys talking about keep attaking the same person over and over, how the hell you guys do this? The same name appers in refresh every time? Someone mentioned 66 times in a row, how is that?

Sorry if these are silly questions :P

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    1) Thank you. But need to give a nod to Sag as he followed right after me

2) Agreed. In fact almost everyone here agrees

3) Yup. Agree again

4) Dont agree fully with this, though I respect your opinion. While I think the Prisoner is a great asset, he's not indispensable. Bradata, GMAC, and Marcio were very competitive - and none of them have Prisoners

5) I did a mini-count today. In 12 turns I went first 3 times. This evening I went first a few more; it definitely gives an advantage going first but they say it's all random. I still wonder though if something weights it...Party Cost? Certain characters? Rank? Win-loss history? Probably none of the above - I'm taking the developers at their word - but going second is something I've almost come to expect

It just seems there are some small changes - the point system, the attack list, and the broken Talismans - that would make a HUGE difference in most people's PvP experience. The complaints about these three issues are virtually universal. It would be very reassuring to hear an acknowledgement from the developers that they're very on top of these issues and a fix is imminent.
    Thanks for your reply, Nicko.

Here in this forum you have always been a very reasonable person and with constructive comments.

I would like to make an addition to my post regarding attack teams: I agree with you that the Prisioner is not indispensable, but at this point it is only for those who have some toon with immunity, otherwise the chances of losing attacking in second are very high.

OS
    Android
    Well, we all start every week with 1k points right? With 10 SoT, considering 100% win rate, you'll jump to ~1250, you recover 1 point every hour, know its been like 4 hours the ranked week begins, you already have like 2200, can't get it bro! You guys keep buying refills or what? Or Im missing something? oO

Other thing, see you guys talking about keep attaking the same person over and over, how the hell you guys do this? The same name appers in refresh every time? Someone mentioned 66 times in a row, how is that?

Its couse you reset with 1900 points if you get more then 2300 points, got it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Its couse you reset with 1900 points if you get more then 2300 points, got it?
    Ooh, now it makes sense! Thank you!

OS
    Android
    Ooh, now it makes sense! Thank you!
    Glad to help

OS
    Android

If you finish with more points, you restart with more points there's no jump of 1k points... It started that way and yes Sow refill is the way to go to stay competitive I grind instead of buying tallis packs & invest here, a matter of choice 😉
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)