Page 20 of 57 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Just a note to everyone talking about the ranking system - I cannot find the post for the life of me, but they have outlined some guidelines of how it will actually work in the future.

Anyone have a link? But it definitely will be different to the beta phase.

Iirc, there will be groupings such that you cant challenge people much better or worse than you and that you wont be restarted to 1000 points each week etc.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    A few random thoughts:

The subject of Troopers in the arena has been discussed, and while opinions were mixed the consensus seemed to be "no" - make this about our own teams.

While I agree, it would be nice if there was a PASSIVE slot for Troopers in the arena. He couldn't play, but you could plug him in - kind of like the Eddie slots in the campaign - and get Trooper points. Because this has really become two separate games, and it's asking a ton to use all Troopers every day but still stay competitive in the arena.

On the arena note, I think sometimes my ranking is better when I don't go on offense and just retaliate against attackers. Attacking is like poking a hornets nest - they all come out and after you! And I'm sure the last thing the developers want is a disincentive to go on offense. They may need to play with the points some more
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-20-2016 at 06:01 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    help menu mentioned we can get eternity eddie from the pvp points .. still missing him from the shop.
    "In the future, Iron Coins wil also let you buy fragments of Eternity Shards, which will reward characters not available anywhere else, including the mythical Eternity Eddie."
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

That's now a couple of days that I played in arena and it's pretty fun, I like it! Good job on it Devs (despite that it is not real pvp).
    But it is very Time-consuming because you spend time for honored your troopers and time for arena and I you dream to reach the top, you must play, refill and play again and again to save your rank.

The clue of winning of arena, I mean is to use characters with freeze, stunt and extra turn and mix them with another skills. And yes first turn and a bit chance is determining, especially with GRE and his "Slash" attack that sometimes ruins all my toons in one turn!!!

In arena, you can work with all the potential of your toons, SOLE is very impressive with his healing and Buff/Debuff way, combine with assasin GS and his immortality skill, it's hard to beat this combo.

The challenge of this mode is to search the right balance of attack and defense and it will make for LOTB a new dimension of gameplay.
    Last edited by vgta99; 12-20-2016 at 01:33 PM.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    Android
    Greetings everyone,

PVP is so much fun! It forces you to think about team building strategy in deeper way. I have challenged with most of the forumers here (including dev Sparton), if you see "osiris" on your defence tab, it is me as you can relate most of you guys. I can tell toughest one was Flying-V's defensive team. I guess i lose 5-6 times in a row until i find a workaround, in the end at least i managed to win a round So many team synergies and strategies here, and i can tell the forumers have the best set-ups.

Teams with Red Troll and Prisoner is very tough to beat, especially if you don't get the first turn it can be devastating. But in any case there is many different workarounds. It is much better to build the attacker team based on how to counter enemy team's buff & debuff and class advantage, etc.. Quite challenging in fun way!

With my poor ironite resources, i made my way to top 4 in couple hours. I have played until i got enough iron points to get a weekly Skillshard from the store. I don't know what is my rank now since everyone is getting points from eachother

It is also relief for me to see that our long period of hard grinding efforts paying back here!
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

Another good thing to implement would be to see the replays of our defence. There is no way to know how to improve the defence if we cant see how the battles are going. How do i know if i need a healer, damage reducer, o damage dealer if we cant see the replays? I think this is a must have for pvp.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Another good thing to implement would be to see the replays of our defence. There is no way to know how to improve the defence if we cant see how the battles are going. How do i know if i need a healer, damage reducer, o damage dealer if we cant see the replays? I think this is a must have for pvp.
    Great idea!!!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    a set of freeze talismans on GR eddie is way too powerful. The chance of freezing an enemy is so high, coupled with the past basic move that has a chance for an extra turn, you're almost guaranteed to freeze at least two enemies. A very high chance of freezing all! I think this needs to be fixed urgently.

Also not sure of how revenge is supposed to work. It creates a never-ending cycle of winning/losing iron coins making it boring for both players. It definitely needs improving.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 12-20-2016 at 02:19 PM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    a set of freeze talismans on GR eddie is way too powerful. The chance of freezing an enemy is so high, coupled with the past basic move that has a chance for an extra turn, you're almost guaranteed to freeze at least two enemies. A very high chance of freezing all! I think this needs to be fixed urgently.
    Yep, what you said, and more other characters seem 'broken' too.
    For example a CG stunned all of my 4 guys 3 turns in a row once...same with sparton's SSD which taunted me 2 turns in row.

This means instadeath, no button to press =death .
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    kind of love how once pvp starts people are praying for the nerf bat. Maybe we owe the devs an apology for all the complaining about nerfs? (not the complaining about bugs, though. That's righteous anger.)
    Arcturus-1987