Page 4 of 57 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    Thanks for filling in what didn't show in the screenshot! One per week limit on the skill shard?
    Yes one per week too.

FlyingV, I've not lost as attacker yet but came close to it. I feel the challenge and had to make plenty of strategic thoughts for the battles.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I think there was a misunderstanding with what I was asking. Fun and novelty aside, are you actually challenged, as in losing battles with some frequency as the attacker, or is this more of a fun sort of manual farming where you typically win all the time?
    Depends, most of the battles you just steam roll as clearly people are still struggling to put together characters that have synergy and Max talismans. My defence team is like this, it's a conglomerate of a bunch of annoying characters to play against that don't have great synergy, I have characters with synergy, and I have max talismans, but I'm struggling to put together a team that has both. My attack team is also the same, but at least they work together pretty good and they hit hard. I came across one guy whose defence team beat the tar out of me twice in a row as he got the first turn, was a slaughter. My trophies are much higher than his, so the one time I beat him I got +5, both of my fails were a combined -18. That said, I believe this is equilibrium levelling things out. One or two particular character sets should become meta defence teams in the long term, attack teams will have many metas I feel, and this is where the large pool of Max talismans comes into play: in order to have success against all defending teams, and win quickly, you're going to require a massive pool of Max talismans. Particular rare characters seem less important as long as you can put together one decent defensive team.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    There are loads of broken talismans and character skills still, too many bugs to list.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    So it look likes it runs weekly from Sunday to Saturday night.

Devs is the store run on per Calendar month for legendary and weekly as above or from when you purchase items ?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Depends, most of the battles you just steam roll as clearly people are still struggling to put together characters that have synergy and Max talismans...

...One or two particular character sets should become meta defence teams in the long term, attack teams will have many metas I feel, and this is where the large pool of Max talismans comes into play: in order to have success against all defending teams, and win quickly, you're going to require a massive pool of Max talismans. Particular rare characters seem less important as long as you can put together one decent defensive team.
    Thanks. When you say this are you meaning solid 5* talismans (Lev. 30+) or are you saying that lev. 50 five star talismans really seem to be the requirement all the way around?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    glad to see more constructive threads right now, thank you kaijester.

i like the arena very much and it feels very challenging, since some teams are hard to beat.

i also had all 3 bugs you mentioned, so they seem to be global. the SOW refill is waaaaaay to long imo,
    30 mins would be better i think. but since this is, it's to early to draw final conclusions. beta, it's very promising anyway.

the core is the defense, i think most of us can beat almost every defense, but now we have to think
    about the best autoplay characters, not only the best characters in a vacuum. i hope they will release it very soon so that everyone can play, this
    could be very huge.

also agree with aurora, we need many more talismans right now, since we have to quickly change teams depending on
    opponents defense. so it would be much more comfortable to simply swich your ally than to spend 5 mins on changing talismans first.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    So, by the info of Kaijester, the store consists of:
    Legendary soul - 1000 IC - 1 per month
    Rare warrior soul - 200 IC - 1 per week
    Rare magus soul - 200 IC - 1 per week
    Rare sentinel soul - 200 IC - 1 per week
    Skill shard - 350 IC - 1 per week

So you have to earn approximately 1200 IC per week to be able to purchase everything you can.

The pace of the SoW refill seems a little... unclear, but if we assume it is the same as the SoT, you can play about 35 battles per day without doing refills.

Assuming 100 % when attacking and 100 % losses when defending, and with 6 IC reward per win, you will then earn a maximum of about 210 Iron Coins per day, or 1470 per week. There is also a passage in the in-game help that you can earn more IC when you get higher rankings.

There are a few assumptions here of course, but it seems like it will be possible to buy everything that you can and still have some IC left in the bank, and this is without even spending ironite on SoW refills. However, the in-game help also indicates that we will be able to buy some kind of soul shards to summon Eternity Eddie in the future, so earning more than you can spend might be a good idea.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    also agree with aurora, we need many more talismans right now, since we have to quickly change teams depending on
    opponents defense. so it would be much more comfortable to simply swich your ally than to spend 5 mins on changing talismans first.
    Would be great if they would make it easier to switch talismans around. It's a bit of a PIA right now with all the scrolling required.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    any idea when this comes to the US ?

OS
    Android
    one suggestion: since we know how pvp will probably work now, it would be very usefull to configure your defense in some way.

some basic commands could do the job for the beginning, like "never use skill xy" or "use skill xy as often" as possible.

it's a hard job to make the AI smarter, but it would be great if we could tune our defence with commands like that.
    this would also generate more tactic possibilities. would also be grat for autofarming.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.