Page 13 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I think it would be a bad idea to have access to troopers in the Arena. While it would be nice to get trooper badges from the arena to reduce the time you have to play every day, it would be too big of an advantage for the attacking team.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Alot of people has beaten my prisoner team without prisoner in their team...
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    The prisoner doesn't bother me -he just becomes first to die.
    not saying that he is unbeatable or OP. But his passive can only be countered with one character. Everything else is a workaround IMO.
    that's why i would opt for more characters with that passive.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    the troll is really rare - everyone seems to have one. except me
    the prisoner is super uber rare - yet everyone seems to have him. except me

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Alot of people has beaten my prisoner team without prisoner in their team...
    This. He's built that way and rare for a reason. But that's why he's single hit. You give up firepower to get that passive. And my Prisoner defense gets their butt handed to them often
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    the troll is really rare - everyone seems to have one. except me
    the prisoner is super uber rare - yet everyone seems to have him. except me
    I haven't seen many Prisoners, though more than I expected

I've seen more trolls. Keep buying red souls hoping to score one - nope!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    not saying that he is unbeatable or OP. But his passive can only be countered with one character. Everything else is a workaround IMO.
    that's why i would opt for more characters with that passive.
    And a Troll can only be countered with a Prisoner. Otherwise your first round is suboptimal. I would almost argue the Troll is more powerful because in addition to the huge first round advantage, you get very solid AoE True Damage

Definitely two key characters
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by konstifik View Post
    I think it would be a bad idea to have access to troopers in the Arena. While it would be nice to get trooper badges from the arena to reduce the time you have to play every day, it would be too big of an advantage for the attacking team.
    Kind of agree - there would be a lot less incentive to build your teams in the campaign, so I would imagine developers wouldn't start making Troopers accessible in PvP but who knows

I DO know that without new campaign content the campaign grind will be even more of a grind. PvP has more challenge right now and that's what gaming is all about. I skipped my Troopers (sorry guys) for the first time in ages yesterday cause PvP was so engaging, and it's a chore to grind.

On that note - suggestion - anyway for the program to keep the teams separate? I've been using Troopers this morning while grinding then switching back to the arena to challenge my attackers. Every time I switch back to the Campaign, my arena team is there and I have to manually swap each out for my farm team. Not the end of the world, but the back-and-forth would certainly be much easier if the two teams stayed the way they were and were handled separately
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Sparton - bumping a question - will the store be changing? Wondering if I should be spending my iron coins or saving them to see what's coming. Earning way more coins than I can spend based on currently weekly limits, but also don't want to waste them. Have already bought a skill shard and red soul, but wondering how the store will develop. Thanks!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    With my VPN it's a bit of hit and miss to get access to the arena but I was able to play a fair few rounds today - and I'm lucky it is sunday - my 2 cent:

1. I agree with what was mentioned here before about the "Fast Pass" for level players have all 3 golden skulls. With Arena it really is going to get a full time job and I'm also not willing to sacrifice my life just for LotB.

2. It is definitely a lot more variety involved now playing different teams.

3. I don't think Defense should always have first strike. It was mentioned here before as well that I would use a completely different team knowing I have to survive the first round. As it is now I need to think about defense and offense at the same time. It is actually rather fun to think about the best team for that.

4. The Prisoner: I haven't lost against one so far as offense even he had first strike in another team. But he is definitely dangerous - but I think that is good. Even if I don't have one I find him too rare to get the Nerf bat - please don't. At least he is not AoE ... like Slauki mentioned maybe there can be a few more characters that can counter him ... maybe "The Policeman (Sentinel)"

5. I don't like the idea of troopers in Arena too much I must admit. This is about my team and my personal battle. I can see the idea behind it that you don't have to play 50 battles a day plus arena stuff. But I guess a "Fast Pass" would be by far the smarter solution.

6. I like the idea of the shop and what is sold in it for a reasonable price. If some players don'T care too much about ranks they still can profit from winning a few arean battles. In this case they can use it like an additional dungeon.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Lots of good stuff on this thread. And for the record I don't think using troopers in PVP is a good idea.

It's been mentioned, but a change to revenge would be nice. I don't think endless loops is the solution. I went to sleep up, woke up and all my gains were erased. Got to rank 2 this AM step away for 4 hours and come back to rank 35 and all gains eliminated. At this rate that doesn't motivate me to push extra hard other than for the coins (which give access to really nice prizes.)

I'm willing to spend some ironite, but this is a bit demotivating TBH. I do think it'll help to limit revenge. Also when someone gets revenge perhaps they earn their trophies back but they are not subtracted from the original victor. That way one doesn't feel the need to keep avenging.

Also as I previously mentioned I really think the defending players should not lose as many trophies as the victor gains. Yeah, we should be motivated to build better defense, but honestly we shouldn't be held 100% responsible for the way AI operates the war machines we build.

Otherwise, still digging PVP!