Page 11 of 57 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    One more feedback - It would be great to see the opponents talismans stats included in info screens. At the moment, its just base char stats only.

Gringo

My friend - I've noticed this as well - yet I do think that system not reveals all details on purpose - just for the sake not to be too easy I guess, though I might be wrong...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    One more feedback - It would be great to see the opponents talismans stats included in info screens. At the moment, its just base char stats only.
    don't think that this would be a good idea. the defense team has a big disadvantage anyway, so the hidden aspects favour them a little. maybe defense team could get first turn every time, to
    make up for the disadvantage of being exposed? not sure about that, but i could make the pvp more fair.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    don't think that this would be a good idea. the defense team has a big disadvantage anyway, so the hidden aspects favour them a little. maybe defense team could get first turn every time, to
    make up for the disadvantage of being exposed? not sure about that, but i could make the pvp more fair.
    I thought about the D going first bit too. Definite maybe. I can go either way on the tali-reveal. Absent someone having multiple identical leveled characters, anybody is free to look them up on trooper page and see the stats anyway. Many will just go blind and not research, but the point is, the layouts are really "obscured," not "concealed."
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS
    I wish i was in Canada right now. I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Respect to your sig Flying V, not buying any more ironite until the nerf bat is withdrawn. I've spent a LOT of money on some of my characters that are now next to useless
    Chris-8884

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Same here dude.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    Same here dude.
    It made the states. Limited/random participation at this time.

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS

PVP suggestion:

Piping the troopers into the arena would bring whole a new dimension to PVP once it moves past the beta phase. Of course you would not be able to use your opponent's champions against them if you face one of your troopers in PVP.

OS
    Android
    I hope so, I lack of a good Eddie, so would be nice to rent one.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    I think the AI also has a big advantage. It seems to know your stats. It might be my imagination but if I play two of the same toons (both level 100) the AI always seems to attach the "weaker" one or for example the one with less defense due to talisman setup. Anyone noticed this as well? At least in PvE ... Don't have access yet to PvP
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.