Page 12 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    One more feedback - It would be great to see the opponents talismans stats included in info screens. At the moment, its just base char stats only.
    No. We don't want that information up front. It's bad enough that players can go and look up that information as it is.

Haha in fact we wish for an option to hide our characters from being checked.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I wish i was in Canada right now. I feel like I'm missing out on the fun.
    I was just in with a VPN ... but the connection dropped and after dialing in again I was out again ... but at least I have seen it and could win a few battles ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Witkacy View Post
    Gringo

My friend - I've noticed this as well - yet I do think that system not reveals all details on purpose - just for the sake not to be too easy I guess, though I might be wrong...

Cheers,

W
    Well maybe that is the case Witkacy mate, but I think most people can guess the types of talismans - Its just it would be handy to know whether someone Im playing is maxed out, or still has a bit to go on their talismans.

Edit: Though, seems like unanimous vote goes against my suggestion! OK, so no talisman stats it is
    Last edited by Esquatcho; 12-18-2016 at 09:32 AM.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Piping the troopers into the arena would bring whole a new dimension to PVP once it moves past the beta phase. Of course you would not be able to use your opponent's champions against them if you face one of your troopers in PVP.
    Yup, Troopers in PvP would be really handy!
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    iOS
    Defender 1st would be a good one to discuss I reckon, though might have drawbacks:

• Knowing you are going to be 2nd always would make your attacking team so different. It would be high HP, much more defensive & passive oriented.
    • Defending teams would have your glass cannons etc
    • While it makes tactical team selection choices easier and would probably improve balance between attack & defence win/loss - It would also potentially make things more boring. Your attack team would always want to be the same.

On reflection, I kinda prefer not knowing whether I'll go 1st or 2nd. That said, I think there is room for more advantage to the team going 2nd.

I am going to suggest that, in addition to the power, the team going 2nd should get some extra fury.

Its my observation that Eddies rarely get to their fury in PvP, without having thief talismans around them - Even with high special stats on the team. In giving more starting fury to the team going 2nd you increase the value of Eddies (for starters) as well as giving more practical use for fury building setups. As well as further even out the 1st v 2nd divide.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:

OS
    Android
    we also need something to counter the prisoners passive. it is outstanding, because nothing can counter it beside another prisoner as far as i know.
    and you all know how hard it is to get one.

we need more common characters with the same passive, that would be enough to bring in more balance. some mediocre character would turn into great with this passive skill.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Alot of people has beaten my prisoner team without prisoner in their team...
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    The prisoner doesn't bother me -he just becomes first to die.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like a prisoner having to watch pvp through the bars
    MrFreeze-6530