Page 15 of 57 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    There are 300 players at least, maybe way way more already. What happens is not normal given how many there are already...

No that's my actual defence team, and will stay like this till I reach rank 5000. I'm tired of you and others attacking me 20 times a day
    Ha! Nothing personal - I just attack whoever pops up in my list.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Note to developers remove from beta testing. there are far more people willing and wanting to experiment that don't have an opportunity yet
    Lol, I still use my attack team, and get my coins etc...who are you to suggest something like that?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Ha! Nothing personal - I just attack whoever pops up in my list.
    I know, that's why I suggested sth to be done about the issue

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Lol, I still use my attack team, and get my coins etc...who are you to suggest something like that?
    Just somebody that wants to test beta rather than someone complaining about it whilst they are getting coins etc

OS
    Android
    Just somebody that wants to test beta rather than someone complaining about it whilst they are getting coins etc
    That's what Beta is for. There is an issue at the moment and that also needs to be considered. "I'm tired of being attacked all day" is maybe very valuable feedback.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    If you really wanted to test the beta, you would have found a way already, as I did myself to test. Instead you're mixing feedback (negative this time)
    with 'complaining'.

Anyway, the beta is out geographically, what you suggested is dumb.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Troll passive can be counter with blue angel and death dog.
    Right - forgot about them - "Reduce duration of beneficial effects" has become "Eliminate them"
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    The first and most annoying thing for me is to be attacked by the very same players all day long. There should be a limit of max interactions between same players, and no infinite attack/revenge cases like this. (maybe it is planned for when pvp is global, dunno)

On other news, I agree with almost all positive things stated here by everyone, arena was fun so far, well done devs
    fully agree, i think the point/revenge system is somewhat rigged/broken, so that noone can get the highest prices. if you are number 1 you will loose many more trophies than you can gain even if you refill like mad. since every defense is beatable and everyone will chase you for higher trophies.
    and it's really annoying if someone attacks you 10 times per day, this will also get boring soon. maybe it will be better, when pvp is fully released but for now this doesn't seem to work well.

losing points on lost defenses is quite demotivating. maybe removing the trophies needed for the weekly rewards would be better. can you imagine how people will be eager to be part of the top 50 when they get rewards based on their ranks? i could imagine it to be insane
    this week many refused to play before the reset. i had 1570 points and it was impossible to get to 1700 so i only wanted to maintain the points for the 60 ironite rewad (which wasn't creditet!!!). i bet that i wasn't alone. if only ranks would matter you would have seen big war scenes all over the server...

but since this is beta, that's not such big of a problem. i hope the released version will be better. really smart move with the beta feature btw

anyway if you do it right now, pvp will be i big hit it's a whole new and nice world!

one sidenote: the time input needed is probably too high, it's almost a fulltime job. maybe a SKIP BATTLE button for campaign could solve the problem, since you could play troppers in no time...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I know, that's why I suggested sth to be done about the issue
    I did just attack your team of lovable losers though - but only cause you beat my defense team
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I did just attack your team of lovable losers though - but only cause you beat my defense team
    And I just re-revenged you successfully again...that's exactly what I'm sayin...we can go on forever now without limits, and that's boring.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹