Page 16 of 57 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    And I just re-revenged you successfully again...that's exactly what I'm sayin...we can go on forever now without limits, and that's boring.
    Agreed. And since others have expressed this same sentiment, I would hope the developers will adjust accordingly.

I do wish your defense team was the same, but level 100 with max Talismans. Just seeing them there looking pathetic cracked me up; would be hilarious if that group did some real damage
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Well I did agree with you aristo that it needs to be looked at and I raised doubts about how many times you could attack days ago also said there are several ways to manipulate it. What I Didn't like was the I've set shit defense because I'm fed up with people attacking me. By doing that you already had one person think it may have been a bug.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Well I did agree with you aristo that it needs to be looked at and I raised doubts about how many times you could attack days ago also said there are several ways to manipulate it. What I Didn't like was the I've set shit defense because I'm fed up with people attacking me. By doing that you already had one person think it may have been a bug.
    Everybody can still attack me, whatever team I have. And they'll get decent points since I seem to regain positions only by revenging all these.
    I thought having such a shit defence would send me way down for people to bother playing me, but apparently I'm wrong...since (as I said) I actively play attack/revenge and climb back up again...

Now its a no-end circle
    Last edited by Aristo4; 12-18-2016 at 08:55 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    we also need something to counter the prisoners passive. it is outstanding, because nothing can counter it beside another prisoner as far as i know.
    and you all know how hard it is to get one.

we need more common characters with the same passive, that would be enough to bring in more balance. some mediocre character would turn into great with this passive skill.
    Slauki

Exactly... My thoughts... Prisoner's passive not working on bosses, yet since there's no bosses on PVP - that seems it will be affecting EVERY toon in the team (I assume people rather puting those characters with some passive on board as more valuable)... This is HUGE advantage... And if he's paired with troll amongst others in the opposite team - almost not possible to beat... I succeed once or twice playing myself, but AI seems always loosing when play against them with my toons...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    Android
    Does this behaviour work as designed?

When the opponent Eddie changes the "time" it counts for the whole battle?

I'm asking as it almost happend to me that I used "Ghost" of my CR by accident ...

In this case - note to myself in this order: look -> think -> push buttons ...

P.S: Was mentioned here before as well - that the teams of Arena and Campaign are not separated is a bit of a pain ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-18-2016 at 09:02 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Digging this beta test... I actually typed a longish review of it the other day, but the board ate it (made me log back in, and when I did, it disappeared). But no matter. The board won't let me add an avatar either, so it clearly hates me.

Anyway, I haven't had any new issues with the Arena from those already mentioned here or elsewhere, so I would say the biggest fix needed, from my perspective, is to penalize players less for the AI losing with their defence team, as has been said before. It is indeed somewhat disheartening to wake up and find that your team has dropped 40 ranks while you were catching 40 winks.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Digging this beta test... I actually typed a longish review of it the other day, but the board ate it (made me log back in, and when I did, it disappeared). But no matter. The board won't let me add an avatar either, so it clearly hates me.

Anyway, I haven't had any new issues with the Arena from those already mentioned here or elsewhere, so I would say the biggest fix needed, from my perspective, is to penalize players less for the AI losing with their defence team, as has been said before. It is indeed somewhat disheartening to wake up and find that your team has dropped 40 ranks while you were catching 40 winks.
    +1... Annoying af... 5-6 different dudes attacked me more than 15 times a day in these 72 hours... And separated attack and defense SoW would be nice, since all three days I woke up wit two-digits number of notifications from arena... And of course, only ten is shown, can't revenge to all...

Hmmm maybe we should provide suggestions to these vengeance issues?

Here's mine:

- Lower rank point lost for defending team

- a time out function for people who don't want to get attacked but comes with a rank point penalty according to their rank, Cannot attack others during time out and maybe slower SoW replenish.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    There needs to be a server sync while switching from Arena to Normal mode.

It happened toe me that I had 3 SoW left -> Campaign -> From 80 to 3 SoT until the next counter refresh (what was 4 minutes in this case) ... So there was a glitch that the system took my leftover SoW as SoT

I want to stress again that I really can't do both. Playing all my troopers and do Arena. In case there is no "skip battle" or "fast pass" or call it whatsoever I'm not sure yet what to skip. But I won't spend 8+ hours for this game - sorry ...
    Last edited by hold; 12-19-2016 at 06:41 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

Yea...my phone is going to burn out at this rate...
    LoTB Since June 2016