Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Just out of curiosity I play the same team offense and defense in PvP.

Offense I have not lost one fight yet. It was very close against Nicko's team and he had the first strike. I was basically lucky that my Bomber Boy froze 2 of his toons twice in a row (perfect attacks). Otherwise I really would have lost.

But that also shows how much better a human player is.

It was also mentioned a few times here that the point system may need to be changed. Firstly it really is kind of frustrating loosing so many points because you need to sleep at some point. Secondly the AI for the defense is obviously no match at all for a human player.

I also don't think the AI is that much better than in Campaign mode. The toons in Arena hit just much stronger (skillshards) and you face a very powerful boss each time. Plus you are facing toons that all equipped with extra skills (freeze talismans and so on) that you don't have to deal with in the campaign.

I really would like to see some sort of compensation for the Defense as this is out of the player's control.
    Last edited by hold; 12-19-2016 at 10:14 AM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I think the ranking system is fine. I would however wish that a defensive win would award Iron Coins. Now it seems that if the attacker loose, the defense get no Iron Coins and the attacker gets 1.

The Prisoners passive bothers me a little bit. I think it would be more balanced if it cancelled the passive of one random enemy. Or that it cancels all passives for both teams.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

i think that the gunner rescuer should be banned! AOE attack+heal+titan shield+resurrects?!
    once she gets going, she's pretty much unkillable. got into an endless battle with her yesterday, where i had just a sentinel golden son left...had to take te draw -14 before she would resurrect the whole team again :/

OS
    Android
    Anyone else with a VPN can't get in anymore?

Guess I have to wait until it's completely open ...

So please be gently - I can't defend myself right now

Update: How weird ... I'm in again ... can't figure out why or what triggers it - same VPN
    Last edited by hold; 12-19-2016 at 12:55 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    I agree about gunner rescuer, it is impossible to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Hmmm I uses Gunner Rescuer but only win 1 out of 20 defense matches...
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    I had to draw the opportunity I found one. Since then I never will challenge one, at least until I get a good character to block her skills. She must not be banned but is a dammed good toon.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    R1ck

Not true, my friend... She's tough, but not impossible to defeat... Already I've played couple fights with the opposite teams of peps having this girl... And EVERYTIME I have won... In case of asking: no, not always have attacked first... Some time yes, some other time defending myself... This WHAT MATTERS is your OWN team - what you have, and how to plan the battle out, to have it turned on your favour...

Keep focus on these things you DO HAVE impact and can change... Make your team strongest as possible (skillshards!), not forgetting about defence though...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Hmmm I uses Gunner Rescuer but only win 1 out of 20 defense matches...
    Kai

Thanks for testing my defence team although I've picked a decent one (in my opinion) my defence got broken by you and some else ELITE players... I take this lesson with humble, I see there's a lot of work ahead for me

Cheers,

W

P.S. I've noticed today that somewhat wrong display of buttons - not matching the character... CR Eddie had couple of times Troll ones...
    Last edited by Witkacy; 12-19-2016 at 02:04 PM.
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    the troll is really rare - everyone seems to have one. except me
    the prisoner is super uber rare - yet everyone seems to have him. except me
    I hear ya there! Though the troll annoys me more than prisoner on a regular basis
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

OS
    iOS
    On the prisoner & corrupt rescuer, both are greatly improved in quality by the introduction of PvP - But I do not think they are that hard to beat. Each needs to be taken down quickly, but otherwise neither does huge damage at least. Blue bat I find much tougher.

I have to say, the tweaks really make so much more sense now. The great toons are still great, but there is so much more flexibility now. Ive been beaten by so many different team makeups. I now feel like I want to go out and grind for new chars to tweak the setup further! As for the CG, I worry about him every time I play him. I fear nothing more than freeze/paralysis! Hence the talismans now carry so much more weight.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs