Page 18 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    I hear ya there! Though the troll annoys me more than prisoner on a regular basis
    Welcome Witkacy~*

Gringo, I also don't have warrior troll...
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    the troll is really rare - everyone seems to have one. except me
    the prisoner is super uber rare - yet everyone seems to have him. except me
    Don't worry you are not alone - I don't have a red troll or prisoner either

Under the defense tab, when it shows defense held means the defense team won, right?

So why do I lose 5 rank points for every defense held???
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Hmmm I uses Gunner Rescuer but only win 1 out of 20 defense matches...
    I just improved your scores

You had the first turn, I somehow turned it around and left you with just the rescuer....and still lost. This mofo resurrected your whole team
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    I just improved your scores

You had the first turn, I somehow turned it around and left you with just the rescuer....and still lost. This mofo resurrected your whole team
    Thanks...but the game is bugged and I just lost 10 points for two defense won.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    Thanks...but the game is bugged and I just lost 10 points for two defense won.
    i saw that too, i think it's an issue when the ranks/trophies are very different. so when a total newbie attacks a top 10 player he will
    get 5 points and you will loose 5 even if you win, but that's only my theory.

but i think that it absolutly makes no senst to loose points especialy if you are winning with your defence. i would change it in that way, that you can only gain trophies, and not lose them again. at least it would be nice if the amount of lost trophies would be drasticly cutted down by 50-75%.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    I agree about gunner rescuer, it is impossible to kill.
    I've beaten the Rescuer AND there was a Prisoner in the team as well (Kaijester <- Tough defense by the way ... took me a couple of round to grind your team down)
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    On the prisoner & corrupt rescuer, both are greatly improved in quality by the introduction of PvP - But I do not think they are that hard to beat. Each needs to be taken down quickly, but otherwise neither does huge damage at least. Blue bat I find much tougher.

I have to say, the tweaks really make so much more sense now. The great toons are still great, but there is so much more flexibility now. Ive been beaten by so many different team makeups. I now feel like I want to go out and grind for new chars to tweak the setup further! As for the CG, I worry about him every time I play him. I fear nothing more than freeze/paralysis! Hence the talismans now carry so much more weight.
    Agree with all of this. CG damage nerf is irrelevant cause the freeze/stun is the real game changer. And I was one of the ones complaining about it! Lesson learned I'm finding now I want to develop different characters based on what I've seen they can do; half the time one or two of the tunes I'm using have no skillshards cause I didn't see their utility before this.

While grinding is a chore cause PvP is so much more fun right now (hopefully they even out with new content very soon) I need to use those Troopers for skillshards!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Under the defense tab, when it shows defense held means the defense team won, right?

So why do I lose 5 rank points for every defense held???
    Kai

I might be wrong - but I think that's because your team WAS ATTACKING ONE...

I've noticed one thing - not too frequent I have to say - because I've lost my games only 3-4 times while playing myself so far...

When I was attacked first by the opposite team (and lost) - the opposite team got ''-'' points and I've got ''+'' points despite the fact I've just lost the battle

When I was attacked first by the opposite team (and won) - the opposite team got ''-'' points (more) and I've got ''+'' points (more)

I am curious if anybody could confirm this?

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Agree with all of this. CG damage nerf is irrelevant cause the freeze/stun is the real game changer. And I was one of the ones complaining about it! Lesson learned I'm finding now I want to develop different characters based on what I've seen they can do; half the time one or two of the tunes I'm using have no skillshards cause I didn't see their utility before this.

While grinding is a chore cause PvP is so much more fun right now (hopefully they even out with new content very soon) I need to use those Troopers for skillshards!
    I'm not in PVP yet, but this is what I'm excited about. My current team (CR Eddie, AoF, AGS) trounces all the best farming levels, so there's little use to play around with other characters. Now I'll be forced to check out other toons (& test the limits of my current team). I suppose there's not much reason for it with PVP launching, but this makes me think they should have a somewhat-random campaign level where you can fight different configurations of high powered enemies.

Also, I've started thinking about my defense team already, which has been fun. Glad I'd already leveled up & outfitted my Gunner Rescuer, even though she doesn't much help my team in the campaign. She'll be ready to go when I get PVP.
    Arcturus-1987