Page 2 of 57 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quite interesting ... cheers for that!

Is the fight over like in PVE when your Eddie falls? Or is it last man standing? Thanks!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    6 Iron Coins per win.
    Cheers. Thought it was from your screenshots.

Last character standing, so Eddie death is not that significant.

Beside Iron Coins and rank points, you will also get XP and gold too, SoT and Ironites so far always 0 as reward.

IMO AI seems smarter...battle seems to randomly choose which team to start first. The starting team starts with 2 power while the the team that goes second gets 9 power.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 12-15-2016 at 12:18 PM.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android

Beside Iron Coins and rank points, you will also get XP and gold too, SoT and Ironites so far always 0 as reward.

IMO AI seems smarter...
    Thanks man ... that opens some interesting aspects ...

OS
    iOS

IMO AI seems smarter...battle seems to randomly choose which team to start first. The starting team starts with 2 power while the the team that goes second gets 9 power.
    Have you actually lost? If so, have you lost with any consistency or was it more like auto farming Game of Death where occasionally, you inexplicably died while your back was turned?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

There is an autoplay button in the Arena button which I've no intention of trying, just like I don't autoplay game of death. The AI was referring to the opponent team.
    LoTB Since June 2016

Look who've I found~*

Name:  Screenshot_20161215-205909-960x540.png
Views: 362
Size:  237.4 KB
    LoTB Since June 2016

Note to Dev,

I've been testing Gunner Corrupt Rescuer in Defense Team and out of 3 tries, his/her power ability fails to revive a fallen comrade.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    can you fight the same person multiple times ?
    If so how many times a day ?

OS
    Android
    Note to Dev,

I've been testing Gunner Corrupt Rescuer in Defense Team and out of 3 tries, his/her power ability fails to revive a fallen comrade.
    maybe the fallen one got "permadeath" marked?

On topic: no backup eddie? Well. it would be too easy if you go in with 3 good equipped eddies in a good combo, fight till Eddie 1 is almost dead, switch to eddie 2 and repeat... I'm fine with that.

Btw. I'm happy, too that i have the gunner corrupt rescuer. Her passive shield make nearly unbeatable. (Yet today in Lightbringer madness - first round - one of the bats (i think it was the red one with true damage) attacked my Gunner CorRes and she lost health, so the attack ignored her titan shield? All other attacks went directly on shield, not her health.

From what it looks like, it looks promising. Yet your trooper badges are limited to "single player"/campaign? And you have different SoT? So you can spent 80 SoT in campaign to farm runes and gain/spent troopers and additionaly to that you can spend ~the same time batteling other teams?
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed