Page 21 of 57 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast
    We all can have or already have GR, just put a freeze set and you are done. It is not a rare char that noone can get. Sometimes you will start first and sometimes wont, it is pretty balanced. If you see at the top of the ranking there is not much diference in points between players, and many of those players use tailgunner, CR, SOL, so stop crying and please stop asking for another stupid nerf.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 12-20-2016 at 03:08 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    a set of freeze talismans on GR eddie is way too powerful. The chance of freezing an enemy is so high, coupled with the past basic move that has a chance for an extra turn, you're almost guaranteed to freeze at least two enemies. A very high chance of freezing all! I think this needs to be fixed urgently.

Also not sure of how revenge is supposed to work. It creates a never-ending cycle of winning/losing iron coins making it boring for both players. It definitely needs improving.
    That's why you need a Hellhound or an Assassin Rocket Dog ... and make sure you are not playing against a Death Dog, Blue Bat or the Prisoner ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    We all can have or already have GR, just put a freeze set and you are done. It is not a rare char that noone can get. Sometimes you will start first and sometimes wont, it is pretty balanced. If you see at the top of the ranking there is not much diference in points between players, and many of those players use tailgunner, CR, SOL, so stop crying and please stop asking for another stupid nerf.
    XcarecroW

To be honest I haven't seen ANYONE yet who would be put freeze ones to make him Grim Fridger Eddie Rather his fury may be a bit unhandy, yet I HARDLY seen that anyone of Eddies can use the fury (except my own and Educated Fool SOL Eddie once - probably just because it was enough long fight to fill the fury meter)...

I've noticed the fact that I CAN loose a battle with opponent I've defeated many times before no matter hitting or waiting to be hit (and starting to repeat some patterns that I've practised before and it gave me the victory, yet sometimes AI CAN do someting unexpectable and then it is Houston... We have a problem LOL

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    Just by looking at your bio it's clear to me you lack an understanding of how balancing works. If you prefer a "whoever goes first wins" or "whoever gets lucky wins" type of PvP then fair enough. I imagine most of us would like a challenging and strategy based game mode where there isn't one template team that all the best players use.
    I support the dev's nerfing characters as it improves the longevity of the game. Had the corrupt general, assassin golden son and Angel of fear not been nerfed to compete in PvP, most players, I included, would have given up by now. That said, I love the game and what the devs are doing with it but if they want long term players to stay interested, they know they have to make sure it doesn't become a template team driven game.
    Last edited by Hypnos; 12-20-2016 at 04:35 PM.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android

Feedback 1

Well, my oppinion about pvp so far. I was with high expectations about it, and I am completly disapointed. There is 2 situations the repeat too often: first is the player who got the first turn, have 90% chance to win the battle. And second, Legacy of the Beast has talismans and skills that not match in a pvp type game, freeze, 2nd turn, that infinite titan shield of bnw new character... its completly non balanced, and combined with the player who will move first, it's insane. Most battles least 2 or 3 turns, and often the turns are consecutive because angel of fear passive or freeze status, and you can't call that and strategy game, or even a fun game. This is the type of thing I think the devs should have though before launch the beta!

To fix pvp, i think some major changes should be made. I don't know why 4 character, it's too much! Three at max, maybe 2, it will be interesting. Four characters in party plus skills like freeze or extra turn abilities are way too overpowered. Or maybe a diferent battle system, where the character do this action not all of them per turn, but the player chooses one of the to perform an action, and then pass the turn to the other player? Or maybe an different type of runes that prevents disable abilities, because its just annoying must have hellround just because of its passive.

About the defense system, prizings, ranking and rewars I think its almost ok. Its a little basic yet, a think the battles sugested are only designed by players level, what is kind of non balanced, while the player level is not that relevant... and maybe you should lose less points when you lose a battle, that will be cool.

Well, for now this is my thougs. Hope this helps a little!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    Well, my oppinion about pvp so far. I was with high expectations about it, and I am completly disapointed. There is 2 situations the repeat too often: first is the player who got the first turn, have 90% chance to win the battle.
    I'd say for defence that is the case, but if you are on the 'attack', then going 2nd isnt only 10% chance to win. Sometimes, against a good team, you lose, but usually there is a work around against a team attacking 1st still. More time in PvP you will find tricks with your team to get around tough chars (like red troll). Unlucky getting frozen or stunned is probably the biggest challenge to beat if you go 2nd.
    Gringo-4930
    MOFO

Currently grinding for:
    Odin(s) - Freya - Scrooge (Slauki) Ed / Moar Yggs

Cheaters ? Is it possible ?

Hi everyone.

I've been playing PvP this week, and I'm really enjoying it.

But today something that looks strange to me happened. I started a fight against the defending team of the player Mizrael. He got the first round attacking. So the first to attack was an assassin SoG, then his CG used the FURY attack, what I thought is very strange. With his fury one char of mine died, then he got another round, because the red bat on his team. And guess what ? His CG used a fury attack again. WTF, two furys attacks right in the first round, the second move.

Is it possible, it's a bug or its a cheater ???

Really want to know...

Sorry the bad english.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    a set of freeze talismans on GR eddie is way too powerful. The chance of freezing an enemy is so high, coupled with the past basic move that has a chance for an extra turn, you're almost guaranteed to freeze at least two enemies. A very high chance of freezing all! I think this needs to be fixed urgently.

Also not sure of how revenge is supposed to work. It creates a never-ending cycle of winning/losing iron coins making it boring for both players. It definitely needs improving.
    About the GR Eddie and Freeze Talismans.. Both GR Eddie and Freeze Talismans get nerfed already and i believe further neft about this 2 can hurt the game.

GR Eddie's basic attack's Reset trigger chance is already lowered.
    Freeze set have a chance of %12 (Nerfed pretty hard from %35)

Since all of the GR's basic moves are multiple hit attacks, of course we should see a better chance to see talisman effect triggers- which same as all multiple hit chars in the game.

On the other hand, most of us are end-gamers & top-tier players here in this forum. Most of us already forgot how we were doing as a new-player in this game months ago. If a new player wants a GR Eddie with at least 1 Freeze Talisman set, here is what player must sacrifice to get it:

-Player must collect all 255 skulls to obtain Grim Reaper Eddie. This is like a LOTB degree diploma and reward for hard efforts of player. GR Eddie should stay some kind of special like he is currently. I don't think people will be happy to see a nerf especially on GR Eddie. This can easily hurt newbie's motivation to move forward in the game.
    -Player must have Maxed 6 talisman set for GR Eddie's survivability on PVP (Even with maxed ones, he is not so tanky and dies easily), and we all know how much effort a player need to put for maxing the talismans nowadays, due to less rune drops. We are all missing good old rune raining days.
    -Player must put at least 1 Freeze Talisman set. Which means sacrificing 3 talisman slots and having 2 talisman set effect for getting %12 trigger chance, instead of putting 3 talisman sets for some additional decent magic damage with Holy & Paladin or a Health Ward sets for more survivability.
    -This effect triggers when player hits "Perfect" only.

With putting all this efforts, it is completely looks fair to me, that hard-gaming player can have some advantage than others. This sacrifices take long time. Because as far as i know, GR Eddie don't drop from rare or legendary souls. So no one can spam the game with buying rare souls to obtain him, they should spend some-time to be a good player and this is the reward of it.

And about the revenge, i agree with you. It's like an endless loop. I guess we need some algorithms about that. I choose to keep fighting back with players who attacked me, so i don't attract more attackers and lose more points. Because we have no control on AI when it comes to defence, works sooo random.
    "Into the Abyss I'll fall - the eye of Horus - Into the eyes of the night, watching me go..
    Green is the cat's eye that glows, in this temple.. Enter the risen Osiris! Risen again!"

Lyrics: Iron Maiden - Powerslave

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    And about the revenge, i agree with you. It's like an endless loop. I guess we need some algorithms about that. I choose to keep fighting back with players who attacked me, so i don't attract more attackers and lose more points. Because we have no control on AI when it comes to defence, works sooo random.
    I had someone go back and forth with me ten times today. I finally said screw it. Even I - the revenge king - have my limits - just crazy!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    *Great points I mostly agree with*
    Hi,

my main issue with this combo of GR + freeze is that in the top tier, defense teams really stand no chance. That is unless you have a Hellhound, which is easily countered by a character with Siege. I know this because GR is mostly the character that carries my team. If I get first turn against the enemy's defense team then I am at an extraordinary advantage and have won most of my games mainly because of this.

It really is no wonder most of the big players use GR and that my defense rarely "holds" against these teams.

I see what you mean about nerfing one of the most sought for characters in the game and it wouldn't make much sense now that I think about it. Not sure what could be done but I think it's not very fair that whenever I wake up, I see a whole list of "defense broken" just because I don't have the prisoner or corrupt general.
    mammy-7388