Page 23 of 57 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Killhouse View Post
    At 2300 you'll receive 12 iron coins per win.
    hey killhouse welcome to the forums and ty you and nicko for answering :-)

I recongnized one small problem:
    when you have dupes they sometimes change places, for nop reason. so i used an unequipped pharaoh instead on my fully sharded and so i lost vs killhouse

so maybe you can allow us to put a lock to the characters or maybe let us swich their order, since there is not so much struckture in the character list anyway.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-24-2016 at 05:23 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I feel like you should be given some sort of reward for defeating all 10 players on the attack list. Maybe some ironite or even sands of war.
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android

About defense and revenge

We shouldn't gain or lose points for defense. It's AI controlled, it's not fair to gain or lose based on a roll of a dice.

My AI team sometimes can win a very high attack team if it uses the moves and perfect hits I intend them to use, but can be facerolled byt a very low team if it just don't hit perfect or use wrong skills.

IMO defense must be used just as a mean to player self esteem, not for rank. Also revenge should not reward/punish either.

Some days I spend more time revenging than attacking.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    hey killhouse welcome to the forums and ty you and nicko for answering :-)

I recongnized one small problem:
    when you have dupes they sometimes change places, for nop reason. so i used an unequipped pharaoh instead on my fully sharded and so i lost vs killhouse

so maybe you can allow us to put a lock to the characters or maybe let us swich their order, since there is not so much struckture in the character list anyway.
    Great idea - the same thing happened to me with my Viking! Put the unleveled, untalismaned guy in and we all can guess how that went

Killhouse - welcome - you've been rocking it today!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    The fight for the first place is thrilling! Who'll get the Legendary Soul?

OS
    iOS
    Killhouse no doubt

I'm conceding! And was more interested in a second skill shard but too much work!

We'll see if Kaijester decides to give him a run for his money
    Last edited by Nicko; 12-24-2016 at 08:43 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    I wouldn't mind settling for the Warlord I tier. I have a feeling it's gonna be tough in the dying moments!
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Once over 2300 every win gives 12 Iron coins. Even if you're not going to catch a gunner like Killhouse, it still "pays" better than the lower ranks by a good margin. Once the store is in "full swing" it will be interesting to see how valuable these coins really are; right now they limit the quantity and Other than a 1x/week skillshard I'm saving my coins to see what the future holds

It will be interesting to see if in the final hours anyone makes a mad dash for the top. Christmas Eve may put a hamper on that...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Thank you Mr killhouse for attacking two times in 10 Minutes a guy with half your points....

Quote Originally Posted by Derthona13 View Post
    Thank you Mr killhouse for attacking two times in 10 Minutes a guy with half your points....
    Killhouse playing like he has unlimited Ironites...
    LoTB Since June 2016