Page 25 of 57 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast
    Good to know. Thanks and congrats!

Congratulations Killhouse!

Just to share...I gotten all duplicates for the 3 GA souls.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android

Really, really disappointed

Too dependant on who attack first. Damn my attack team is not that good and I can beat even Nicko or Kaijester if I attack first.

Also the endless revenge cicle keep from climbing the ladder. Win points, lose points, win points, lose points, all from the same person. I keep more time revenging to try to get lost points than attacking to get more points, and this is not fun AT ALL.

IMO revenge and defense rewards must be only Iron Coins, and the only way you can get points is from attacking. Successfull defense? 10 Iron coins. Successfull revenge? 10 coins. Defense broken? Lose nothing. Revenge lost? Lose nothing. This wouls create an interesting choice for us: defend/revenge to get more coins and reap rewards, or attack others to climb the rank and get bigger rewards?

Since the reset I could not go past 1200 points becaus eI got attacked and revenged every time, and since my defense team is AI I have no control, and the chance of losing is way higher than winning.

If this system does not change the top players will always be on top and the bottom will always be bottom. Right now for me PvP is only to get Iron Coins, no fun in losing all your daily progress because you don't control your defense and does not play 24/7

@Edit: if you attack someone and lose, that person should be blocked from attacking again untill next refresh. That generates infinite revenge entries for that person if you keep losing the attack.
    Last edited by Frost; 12-26-2016 at 12:19 PM.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

Indeed Frost, I've deemed players with low scores does not participate in Arena, or are heavily attacked by players so you might not be able to revenge.

This will become a terrible experience for the low scoring player and difficult for them to participate in Arena fairly.

Well this is beta mode afterall so our feedbacks will help to make the system better (hopefully).
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for sharing Killhouse - you were a beast! Congrats and hopefully the souls pay off; like Kaijester mine were all trash.

Appreciated you sharing strategy and the thought behind your attacks. For obvious reasons there has been little discussion of that on these boards, so it was refreshing to see.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Thanks! Haven't popped the legendary and 3 gunner/assassin souls yet... for now I can convince myself it was worth the time and resources hoping I get a new character from them.

Completely agree with frost, I had a continuous revenge cycle with max one night... easily 20 back and fourths until two revenges in a row his defense froze my entire team and I watched the points slip out of my hands. Lesson learned and good team building by him.

Unfortunately with the limited access to the beta (or due to terrible RNG) I always see the same 7 names in my list of players I can attack. The other 3 are usually pretty familiar as well but at least rotate. So inevitably it looks like I'm picking on certain teams more than others. I've never seen some names from the forums on my list.

Played a little last night, went from 1400 to 1600 points, log in to 9 revenges and 1520 points and every name on my revenge list is on my attack list. Either I pay to refresh it, or attack them fresh and hope they don't revenge again, or spend my time revenging in the hope that they'll stop. These don't feel like meaningful choices.

As for strategy, I wish there was more sharing but understand the reasons at this point. It'll get there as more and more are let into the beta. There are two teams I avoid:

Prisoner teams that stack Passives against you (shield or flex especially) and teams that stack focus and status effects and use the CG. There's been some other creative ones that have surprised me but can usually be beat with careful thought. These two combinations tend to stack the odds against you and unless you get the first attack, have little to no chance of winning since they can only be countered with specific characters that you may not have.

Anyways, time to use up some troopers!

OS
    Android

Thoughest teams so far

CR Eddie, Warrior Troll, Prisoner and CG

Mummy, Prisoner, CG or Warrior Troll and Sentinel Undead Rescuer

Those two are giving a really hard time... Kudos guys maybe in 6334636 years I'll pull a Prisoner and CG

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Haha, in the same position, waiting if I ever get a prisoner, CG, AoF. But not waiting too much.
    I see myself in the bye bye list very soon.

OS
    iOS

Increase time for SOW refills/Decrease defensive losses

Some won't like me for this suggestion but I feel like it would provide some time/life balance to the game.

I think it would be good to increase the time it takes to get a SOW -back to 45 minutes. BUT, for this to work it would also be important to reduce (or eliminate) trophy losses when our AI team loses defense. It works together to decrease the grind and preserve progress.

Here's why I say that -this game is not for hardcore gamers -mostly. You've found a huge niche in Maiden fans and what has been great is keeping this manageable in terms of time. I think it would be hard to overstate how important this is.* This would help. That way we don't have to feel like if we're away for the game for a few hours (or God forbid sleeping) we don't lose all progress we've gained.

AND for the developer it would generate more income for those who have the time and resources to buy more ironite. ALSO, it would make SOW more valuable as a prize to be given for PVP or added to the daily login bonuses, etc.

* This is why I also recommended speed passes for missions that have been completed with 3 skulls.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Some won't like me for this suggestion but I feel like it would provide some time/life balance to the game.

I think it would be good to increase the time it takes to get a SOW -back to 45 minutes. BUT, for this to work it would also be important to reduce (or eliminate) trophy losses when our AI team loses defense. It works together to decrease the grind and preserve progress.

Here's why I say that -this game is not for hardcore gamers -mostly. You've found a huge niche in Maiden fans and what has been great is keeping this manageable in terms of time. I think it would be hard to overstate how important this is.* This would help. That way we don't have to feel like if we're away for the game for a few hours (or God forbid sleeping) we don't lose all progress we've gained.

AND for the developer it would generate more income for those who have the time and resources to buy more ironite. ALSO, it would make SOW more valuable as a prize to be given for PVP or added to the daily login bonuses, etc.

* This is why I also recommended speed passes for missions that have been completed with 3 skulls.
    i agree that the trophy losses are way to high. The problem with the time/life balance for serious gamers is also existent.
    But it would be a better possibility IMO to add some more SOW and SOT to the pool, so that it takes approximatly 8 hours to refill. This would be way better IMO since the system is now very pay to win heavy. If we reduce the possibility to play the arena, it will become even more pay to win, since only people who invests huge amounts of ironite would be able to fight for the nice rewards. i feel that this would be even worse for the casual gamer, since also "normal people" should have the possibility to get some of the nice rewards.

sure they probably cannot make it to the top 5, but they should be able to get to the top 30 without spending that much if you ask me....

so maybe 15 sow with a 35 minutes counter would be fine and maybe 90-100 SOT. Speed passes would also be great, or at least to speed the game up to 4x if someone is in a hurry.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.