Page 29 of 57 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast
    To be more fair, it would be better if rewards works like a statement: If I reach 1500 points to be "Duelist III", for exemple, I would keep this level even if I later lose. Otherwise it is easy to lose any progress on the last day when you are not available to play.
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    @killhouse - dude sorry for going off on a crazy revenge cycle with you last week. and i cant help but feel a bit amused at how bad your luck was with the rewards. (PS - i feel the pain)
    dont worry i recently had worse luck than you.

" i opened 45 green souls 43 rare souls and 16 christmas souls and 2 legend souls.
    i got 1 5* character - magus dog king, completely useless not to mention my 2nd one. never used the first one either.
    rest all dupes. or useless christmas dogs. i ended up selling 90 of them. let me say that again .. 90 sold and out of over a 100 souls i get 1 5* dog. absolutely horrible.
    i thoguht i d get the red troll at least cause he is a 4* ... but no.
    sometimes i think your system knows what characters the player wants and never gives it to them. it just seems rigged."

that was me a couple weeks ago - you can laugh now. and i will keep posting this for all to see the kind of scam RNG this company is running.

i am almost done with this game just doing good by my troopers and finishing the SOW. totally not interested in going to the top of the leaderboards.

feel free to attack me. i will only revenge if you have more points than me (hehe .. and if i have time .. and if i feel like putting in the effort)

- max

OS
    Android

PvP and General considerations

First time I come here to talk to you.
    I totally agree with Max, this system of drops is a bit strange and in my opinion the numbers and chances of getting each character should be revealed to us.

Now speaking of PvP, I have some considerations to make and I have already realized that it is not just me who think about it:
    1 - The rematch system urgently needs changes, the endless cycle of attacks makes the game annoying and boring;
    2 - In this second week that I am participating I realize that we have new people to attack, but in general they are always the same ones that I attacked at least 2x;
    3 - In the revenge system the loss and points gain has to be redone, it is not working that way and it is practically impossible to earn points without spending a lot of ironite.

I will be in touch and collaborate with more information as I go about noticing it over time. I hope to have collaborated with the community and good game at all.

OS
    Android
    I started to intentionally loose revenges (even with first turn) vs the same old same old who abuse the flawed revenge system....in hope that they cant re-revenge me 100 times, and hopefully I don't appear on their list as well.

I also don't buy that every list refresh gives the same names SO often.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    it could be that only 50 people play this game
    RNG : "Its a TRAP"
    - Admiral Ackbar

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    This is a real problem, and I agree, it happens all the time. The fun of the Arena, for me, is adapting my team to face new challengers... facing the same opponents over and over is the surest and quickest possible way to drive players away, in my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    it could be that only 50 people play this game
    It's not impossible (though it seems unlikely) that this is the case. lol One wonders. I suspect though that it's merely yet another fun way the RNG in this game plays with us...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    There's 100 people in the top 100, some names pop up every refresh. Some players I haven't seen at all. I'm starting to feel bad about hitting the same people over and over. Has a timer for hitting the same opponent been suggested. Maybe a 24hr cool down period before you can attack the same player.

I apologize in advance for anyone I battle too often. It's hard to remember when the same names keep popping up.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    There's 100 people in the top 100, some names pop up every refresh. Some players I haven't seen at all. I'm starting to feel bad about hitting the same people over and over. Has a timer for hitting the same opponent been suggested. Maybe a 24hr cool down period before you can attack the same player.

I apologize in advance for anyone I battle too often. It's hard to remember when the same names keep popping up.
    Ditto -it's not personal it's just war in beta mode

OS
    iOS
    Can I apologize again too? Sadly certain names keep appearing each refresh either via ironite, timed, or by clearing the list. Sorry guys.

Max, I swear that I'm afraid to attack you now... after the hours spent revenging last week, you are one determined individual. Sag and I have a good one going right now...

As annoying as it can be, Revenge has actually been one of the more interactive parts of the game getting to know your fellow troopers and forum posters.

I like the idea that you can't attack the same player within a timed window. Or maybe something about the refresh that it populates 10 new names. Maybe this is just because it's the Beta and restricted.

PizzaFriday hit 5k, Congrats! I think it's down to Nicko to catch him if anyone can.

OS
    Android

Revenge is frustrating

Sorry guys most of you guys enjoy it a lot but I simply don't. It seens like you have to win two times the same person to keep your points, with a huge risk to lose more than you earned, because the revenge will count your current points and not the points you had when you attacked, so the difference could be very big, so you can lose more points than you earned from that person.

Some can say your defense team is garbage change it etc etc etc but no one is unbeatable, even Nicko, PizzaFriday and Killhouse, the times I attacked them and had the first round it was a piece of cake, and when I didn't I was facerolled. So haveing a good/bad defense is situational and very luck dependant.

That's why I don't like the penalties for losing when attacked or revenged, it's way too dependant on luck rather than skill or team composition/talismans/skills.

I myself will spend no ironite to keep up in this system I know I cannot win.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry