Page 3 of 57 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    It actually seems like a very refined gameplay, clearly they've been working on this for a long time and have put much effort into it.
    Love the store, I see why the purchases are limited as people would relentlessly play and spam buy skill shards. Speaking of which, it's great they've added another method of collecting skill shards. Kudos again.
    You're going to require a huge bank of talismans to do well in this arena trading characters on defence and attacking. It would be great if that weren't still a broken mechanic in the main game ->this is a massive criticism of mine, and it's still a dealbreaker for me. Some characters like samurai Eddie still need complete reworks of certain skills I feel. I love the fact that for your defence team you can make a full cheese setup and not have to play it lmao. And for the attacking team a full cheese setup will not get you to the top of the arena because it would take a loooooooong time for every battle ->but you can try every cheesey setup you would like providing you have the talismans.
    Overall very solid addition to the game and it feels LONG overdue, I feel like if we'd had the arena on the initial release this game would have had a much more successful launch. I'm going to go out on a limb and say once the arena has a global launch, and we have less in game broken mechanics like the talisman upgrade materials, it should generate much more interest in the game. Lots of fun.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

No permadeath ability in my testing.
    LoTB Since June 2016

Hello Kaijester, I have some questions...
    Firstly when you are attacking, it is against AI is it? Also I thought that the one who attacks is also AI, is this true or it is you that plays not AI?

Secondly have you beaten Sparton?

OS
    Android
    Does anyone know if the AI makes use of powers that come from a talisman set? Like Meteor and the likes.

I put it in a different way: Would it make sense to equip the defense teams with such talismans?

I've not seen AI using power ability from talisman before, do they use them in campaign battle?

Vertax, when you play offensive team, the gameplay is the same in dungeon/campaign which you have control. Your defense team is pure AI and you don't get to see how others beat your defense team too.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    Android
    It would great if someone with access would like to list what is available in the Arena store, with prices and limits.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

See my first post, sentinel rare soul for 200 and Skill Shard 350 is missing from the screenshot. GA rare soul not in store.
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Have you actually lost? If so, have you lost with any consistency or was it more like auto farming Game of Death where occasionally, you inexplicably died while your back was turned?
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    There is an autoplay button in the Arena button which I've no intention of trying, just like I don't autoplay game of death. The AI was referring to the opponent team.
    I think there was a misunderstanding with what I was asking. Fun and novelty aside, are you actually challenged, as in losing battles with some frequency as the attacker, or is this more of a fun sort of manual farming where you typically win all the time?
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    See my first post, sentinel rare soul for 200 and Skill Shard 350 is missing from the screenshot. GA rare soul not in store.
    Thanks for filling in what didn't show in the screenshot! One per week limit on the skill shard?
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

Vertax, when you play offensive team, the gameplay is the same in dungeon/campaign which you have control. Your defense team is pure AI and you don't get to see how others beat your defense team too.
    Thanks for the reply, looking forward to play myself!