Page 33 of 57 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    I don't think that's true - I've tested it and it doesn't always trigger
    unfortunatly i cannot test it myself becuse i don't have the characters, but i'm very sure that the talismans trigger much much much more then the 12% with the gunner golden son?

or do you experience roughly 12% per character? for me it seems that everytime my whole team gets frozen every time...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    unfortunatly i cannot test it myself becuse i don't have the characters, but i'm very sure that the talismans trigger much much much more then the 12% with the gunner golden son?

or do you experience roughly 12% per character? for me it seems that everytime my whole team gets frozen every time...
    I think it's still 12%, but you get that 12% chance with each hit. With the multiple hits, mine freezes pretty often.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I personally think arena is pretty fun, not dying when eddie dies is pretty nice. And hey visions got the attention he deserved (I TOLD YOU ALL THAT VISIONS WOULD BE OP AT PVP) i havent really done it alot thou, only like 8 times so far...

Looking at the ranking list and seeing so many familiar names just makes me think of how shit i am at the game...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I've only played against Visions Eddie and I really don't see what the big deal is.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    I have none of the nicest toons. No General, RedBat, RedTroll or Immunity/PerfectHit, but still can do nice tnx to Talismans, frezee/stun + accuracy. When I learned to counter some defenses I got better.

No Prisioner, so Im using BlueBat.
    For General/stunners, PDK with a cleaner (GreenBuzzlighter is beast) will gimme a shot.

But still dont know what to use against Prisioners

And sorry for the ones I got to hit everytime, hoping for new names in the future, hit the same fellows feels bad. And no Revenge here (ok, sometimes for fun)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Zapathusara View Post
    I have none of the nicest toons. No General, RedBat, RedTroll or Immunity/PerfectHit, but still can do nice tnx to Talismans, frezee/stun + accuracy. When I learned to counter some defenses I got better.

No Prisioner, so Im using BlueBat.
    For General/stunners, PDK with a cleaner (GreenBuzzlighter is beast) will gimme a shot.

But still dont know what to use against Prisioners

And sorry for the ones I got to hit everytime, hoping for new names in the future, hit the same fellows feels bad. And no Revenge here (ok, sometimes for fun)
    Really no good way to counter Prisoners - you take your chances and hope they don't go first!

Is it just me or are Prisoners popping up like weeds? Seem to be a lot more common
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    i'm gonna try to prove one broken maechanic in the game:

i played vs. one prisoner (removes passives), one desert marauder (grant perfect hits), one assassin son (multiple hitter) and some random eddie (i think it was GRE).

my whole party gets frozen 3 times in a row from the assassin son, who had some freeze talisismans. the chances to freeze a single ally should be 12%:

so:

chances that he freezes the whole party of 4 characters are:

0,12^4 = 0,0021 or 0,21%

chances that this happends 3 times in a row are

0,0021^3 = 0,0000000000089 or 0,00000000089%

now this could be a freak occurence, but since similar things happend quite often to me it's simply impossible.

another problem: in combination with the prisoner you cannot do anything against it, if you go 2nd, because the
    passives are removed and immunity don't apply.

conclusion: a defense with this characters will win 95% of all games when it starts the battle, and there is nothing you can
    do about it. feel free to exploit it :P

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i'm gonna try to prove one broken maechanic in the game:

i played vs. one prisoner (removes passives), one desert marauder (grant perfect hits), one assassin son (multiple hitter) and some random eddie (i think it was GRE).

my whole party gets frozen 3 times in a row from the assassin son, who had some freeze talisismans. the chances to freeze a single ally should be 12%:

so:

chances that he freezes the whole party of 4 characters are:

0,12^4 = 0,0021 or 0,21%

chances that this happends 3 times in a row are

0,0021^3 = 0,0000000000089 or 0,00000000089%

now this could be a freak occurence, but since similar things happend quite often to me it's simply impossible.

another problem: in combination with the prisoner you cannot do anything against it, if you go 2nd, because the
    passives are removed and immunity don't apply.

conclusion: a defense with this characters will win 95% of all games when it starts the battle, and there is nothing you can
    do about it. feel free to exploit it :P
    Yep, the "perfect" defense at this point is the one that always wins when it goes first. So if you have a Prisoner to counter all the good passives which might help you survive the 1st turn, there's nothing the attacker can do about it except hope he goes 1st.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    I'm beginning to see why some people lost interest in pvp so quickly. Don't get me wrong it's fun and I like it, but it seems like it's a contest of who's willing to spend the most ironite. Maybe that's normal, I haven't played many pvp games. But anyone with a decent team can buy their way to the top if they want. I don't hate the idea, but once this goes live, It's gonna be even more of a rat race than it already is. I don't expect to keep up.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Really no good way to counter Prisoners - you take your chances and hope they don't go first!

Is it just me or are Prisoners popping up like weeds? Seem to be a lot more common
    Yes, I think there are more Prisioners than last week out there, thus my concern. Since I only opened 2 Legendary Souls (Pyrored n Soldier Eddie, both dupes, how lucky) I dunno if it's popping more. For now, avoiding certain defenses, I'm focus on small victories for medals to get skill shards. Feels like a better investment than souls with questionable randomness.