Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    3 hours before the reset everything is quiet...shouldn't there be fireworks all over the rankings?
    everyone seems to be afraid to attack someone now. exactly what shouldn't happend for a healthy PVP environment.

the point system is the worst so far, it's not motivating to attack someone when you will actually loosing points by doing so.

i'm afraid that my considerations turned true. anyone similar or opposite observations?

EDIT: to summarize it: this system punishes you when you attack most players, this cannot be successfull.
    Don't just sit there typing Slauki - take on PizzaFriday!

The rewards aren't real tiered and the most valuable thing on there is a Skillshard. Honestly, that's the main thing I'm after so at this point I just attack cause it's fun

Doesn't matter if I'm #2 or #25. I did think there would be more action at the #25 area because of this

If they start putting things in other than souls a ex fragments of characters you can only get in the arena - I think it will really liven things up
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Don't just sit there typing Slauki - take on PizzaFriday!

The rewards aren't real tiered and the most valuable thing on there is a Skillshard. Honestly, that's the main thing I'm after so at this point I just attack cause it's fun

Doesn't matter if I'm #2 or #25. I did think there would be more action at the #25 area because of this

If they start putting things in other than souls a ex fragments of characters you can only get in the arena - I think it will really liven things up
    i wasn't able to attack pizza once today and i refreshed approx. 10 times during the day. :P but yeah i agree, the skillshards and the gunner souls are the only things that interes me too, so i'm also okay with top25. but it's not smart to attack if you will loose points in total. this will kill most of the action. for me it's not fun, if my progress is hurting me in the long run.

so for now i will rather keep typing to change the world

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Going second is still a big disadvantage someone suggested a Titan shield this got me thinking
    What about having endure on for the first turn on the player going second
    This means they should have a full team and maybe bring in some alternative strategies

OS
    Android

Prisoner is out of control

He's even negating the Block passive! Prior to update I'm pretty sure he didn't. People still hyped for CG? Prisoner is 100% defeat if you don't go first.

Also sometime I think the skill shard bug is back in the arena... Need to check.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    This arena is a core, not funny at all. Newbie players who revenge thousand times against one other player is so freak and unfair. People like silent, destruction, carlos are just sitting there to do nothing more than attack plenty of time the same player, just to ruin al the gameplay experience. if u noobs are reading right now, keep in mind, your devices must burn out right now!

Devs need to change this bullshit, completely unfair and u loose the will to play in.

OS
    Android

Skill shard still blocked wtf blizz?!?!?

All the PvP store souls reset, but the Skill Shard not and now it says 6 days?!?!?! WTF BLIZZARD?!?!

I was just happy because I could buy one more skill shard this week, and now this. Really, really disappointed.

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    All the PvP store souls reset, but the Skill Shard not and now it says 6 days?!?!?! WTF BLIZZARD?!?!

I was just happy because I could buy one more skill shard this week, and now this. Really, really disappointed.
    Strange, after the midnight reset I was able to buy the skill shard

OS
    iOS
    it's a shame after grinding all week, I get my third gunner CotD from the two rare gun/ass souls. To match my three magus CotD's..!
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    This arena is a core, not funny at all. Newbie players who revenge thousand times against one other player is so freak and unfair. People like silent, destruction, carlos are just sitting there to do nothing more than attack plenty of time the same player, just to ruin al the gameplay experience. if u noobs are reading right now, keep in mind, your devices must burn out right now!

Devs need to change this bullshit, completely unfair and u loose the will to play in.
    They can only attack if you're on their list. And the same names come up on the lists over...and over...and over...
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    it's a shame after grinding all week, I get my third gunner CotD from the two rare gun/ass souls. To match my three magus CotD's..!
    That's why I only care about the skillshard

My three Assassin/Gunners were deleted immediately...
    Nicko-0517