Page 38 of 57 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    He's even negating the Block passive! Prior to update I'm pretty sure he didn't. People still hyped for CG? Prisoner is 100% defeat if you don't go first.

Also sometime I think the skill shard bug is back in the arena... Need to check.
    He always blocked other Prisoners and the blue Angel. But these guys are everywhere now...even the newbies are getting him...definitively not rare anymore

Those Prisoners are breeding like rabbits!
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    They can only attack if you're on their list. And the same names come up on the lists over...and over...and over...
    Agree, I was running to get at list 25 rank, I was fine until 10 min to reset, then f#@$%@$ing Carlos attack me twice, dragging at 26. So disappointed, wasted ironites and time... Hope worldwide release soon, to increase players in. Btw nicko I got you in my list, never attacked 😊

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Agree, I was running to get at list 25 rank, I was fine until 10 min to reset, then f#@$%@$ing Carlos attack me twice, dragging at 26. So disappointed, wasted ironites and time... Hope worldwide release soon, to increase players in. Btw nicko I got you in my list, never attacked 😊
    Carlos is in 3rd wait till he goes past 2100 points then revenge will be sweet
    He hit me multiple times as well I never revenged him

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I noticed something about this current set up that bothered me last night. Miklos and maccio (probably spelling that wrong) were battling for 5th at the end. I had both of them on my revenge list. I could have affected their battle it was so close for a bit. I chose to leave them both alone, but I could have possibly changed the outcome by attacking. It seems like this could be abused if people start collaborating.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Yeah I noticed something about this current set up that bothered me last night. Miklos and maccio (probably spelling that wrong) were battling for 5th at the end. I had both of them on my revenge list. I could have affected their battle it was so close for a bit. I chose to leave them both alone, but I could have possibly changed the outcome by attacking. It seems like this could be abused if people start collaborating.
    I also had shoalin in my revenge and saw he was battling for 25 I decided against hitting him as I thought it would not be a nice thing to do as I was safe

OS
    iOS
    I was checking to make sure I wasn't going to affect things at critical divide points too.

Carlos attacked me a ton as well; guess we were all on his list

When I woke up I had been attacked 12 times, at least three of them from Pizza Friday. Could be more as we can only see the last 10

I get it - I probably keep appearing on his list and he's been tops last two weeks - I'm sure he wants to make it three

Our back and forth revenge this morning was a little relentless, but it's always sweet when it stops like this...

Name:  IMG_6812.JPG
Views: 261
Size:  51.7 KB
    Name:  IMG_6811.JPG
Views: 268
Size:  53.2 KB

Can't gloat cause he's a tenacious player and next time it could end up differently - but have to admit it was a great start to Sunday morning
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-08-2017 at 04:27 PM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Come on Shaolin, you were the most who attack me yesterday. I only revenge once at the end, when it was 10 min to dead line and I returned from a walk with my pregnant wife I had fallen from 18 to 26, could make a couple of fights and finished 25th😃

OS
    iOS
    That's an issue right now - the same names DO come up over and over. And over

Add in that many of us cherry-pick who we attack based on how many points we'd lose in a revenge and how likely they are to win a revenge, and it's very likely we'll be attacking the same people repeatedly

Doesn't mean it's not annoying as f~<K when we see it, but it's definitely not personal. It's how it's set up with the limited number of players and the point system
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    Come on Shaolin, you were the most who attack me yesterday. I only revenge once at the end, when it was 10 min to dead line and I returned from a walk with my pregnant wife I had fallen from 18 to 26, could make a couple of fights and finished 25th😃
    U don't know how many refresh I did in order to avoid attack players like nicko, billion, roquestas silent (newbie) Llexi and Mr freezer....but as more as I refreshed always same Names come up. Like I said I was sitting at 25# in order to get skill shard, but newbie people attacked me sliding me down. I spent money ironites time and nervous for nothing!

OS
    Android
    Whats your problem with 'newbies' ?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹