Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 414950515253 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Hi you all,

I've noticed a huge bug. I'm not sure if its has been reported before but anyway I'm gonna report it. I usually farm Point of no return in the battlefield madness to farm green talismans for pvp. Sometimes (3rd time for me) when I return to the arena section and try to revenge I got myself into a strange zone that looks like the arena but its named point of no return and the attack set up is the same I picked to revenge (1 eddie and 3 allies) and fight against the 3 waves of Point of no return, after beating the 3 waves the game stucks there, nothing happens. I had to restart the game and when I got in the game, the revenge result is defeat and of course some points lost. I didn't take a picture but if it happens again I'll take it.
    Carlos

OS
    Android

Unfair Players

I'm disgusted with players who continue to use broken teams combining perfect hit with multi hitters + frozen / stun talis ...
    This puts an end to competitiveness and spoils the game.
    Players I've seen using these builds often:
    - caretakerii
    - Demoonchild
    - Go80sMetal
    - metaljosh
    - zamasu
    ... and a few others including top 10 players ...

I can not wait for this long awaited patch to arrive. It would be fair for players who abused such broken builds to be punished in any way since everyone here knows that these combinations are not working as they should be.

Please Sparton, would you know when the patch with these fixes will come out?
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 01-27-2017 at 09:29 PM.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    I'm disgusted with players who continue to use broken teams combining perfect hit with multi hitters + frozen / stun talis ...
    - caretakerii
    - Demoonchild
    - Go80sMetal
    - metaljosh

I can not wait for this long awaited patch to arrive. It would be fair for players who abused such broken builds to be punished in any way since everyone here knows that these combinations are not working as they should be.

Hello mate, I'm including among those players? I'm inside the top ten, that's why I'm asking.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Hello mate, I'm including among those players? I'm inside the top ten, that's why I'm asking.
    I really dont remember your team, but if your using 3 hitters (with stun/freeze talis) + perfect hit then yes, you are.

OS
    Android
    I really dont remember your team, but if your using 3 hitters (with stun/freeze talis) + perfect hit then yes, you are.
    alright I'm using mummy eddie along with artillery dog. Blue angel for debuff and because I know the bug behind GM plus multi hitter, I set pyro assassin, that gain two ph rounds but believe me don't trigger freezing every time like use to do DM. Ergo I'm not among those.

OS
    Android
    In contrast to these disloyal players it is very cool to see players who realize that these problems have not yet been solved and do not abuse these tricks like you, Nicko and Sag (besides others that certainly do).

OS
    Android
    - caretakerii
    - Demoonchild
    - Go80sMetal
    - metaljosh
    - zamasu

Donīt hate the player, hate the game!

OS
    Android
    In contrast to these disloyal players it is very cool to see players who realize that these problems have not yet been solved and do not abuse these tricks like you, Nicko and Sag (besides others that certainly do).
    I can hear you, trust me. And btw arena deal with a lot of different strategies and reliable teams, I got dm ggs and others pg, but I d prefer create a different strategy, and ofc as on game ll get improved, so I ll change my strategy team. I like arena cos isn't stack, but is keeping moving, building up different strategies at every time. Cheers mate!

OS
    Android
    - caretakerii
    - Demoonchild
    - Go80sMetal
    - metaljosh
    - zamasu

You also know that finding the same opponent to attack all the time is not working as it should be, yet you attacked my shity team of 4* mofos 6 times in 4 hours earlier in the week for easy pts...should you be punished too?

Nonsense.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    You also know that finding the same wopponent to attack all the time is not orking as it should be, yet you attacked my shity team of 4* mofos 6 times in 4 hours earlier in the week for easy pts...should you be punished too?

Nonsense.
    I completely disagree with what you have just said, being that I attacked only once and after realizing that they were only 4 * I did not attack anymore.
    Lying is not cool.
    And even if it had attacked (thats not the case), you leave 4 * characters because you want to. You are not using game errors by putting a team like this, you are giving points to anyone who wants to farm you.
    I've been spending ironite to refresh my list in order to avoid continuous attack in the same players and I've focused more on revenge than attacking other players.
    Last edited by HomemLivre; 01-27-2017 at 10:14 PM.