Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by HomemLivre View Post
    Firstly I'm not expecting anyone to change their team by what I'm talking about, whoever changed by realizing how broken they use 3 hits + perfect hit has already changed by itself.
    Second, the name of this Thread: Beta PVP Arena! Let's feedback here ~ *
    This is a place with active developer participation and they always look for errors reported by everyone.
    My words were the discontent of the use of broken mechanics by some players, not to request that they change their teams.
    Firstly,you need to work on your sentence structure. That first point made no sense.

The devs have acknowledged the "talisman proc-multiple hit" bug and if you keep up with this thread you would know they've known this for a while.
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    There's been talk about letting the defending team always go first ( which I don't support), improving AI, etc. I think one simple change that could be made is giving the defending team a round or two of perfect hits. Humans playing the attacking team are likely getting them most of the time. The defending team is already at a disadvantage with the limitations of AI; perfect hits for a round or two should offer at least some compensation and be fairly easy for the developers to implement.

Right now the only thing that is giving defending teams any hope is the disabling. It sounds like that is going away - freeze talismans will trigger less etc - so defending teams will likely be sitting ducks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the next update...
    Nicko-0517

To many things to balance and fix. For me this game at this point is boring af. I am siting on so many skill shards, more than 60 milion gold, full stacks of every rune and shard, i am bored of winning the tourney, i am bored of the system points than make me not revenge because is almost give free 24 points, i am bored of the rewards, even the legendary souls that i have won until now were bad.
    It is your chance to win the tourney Nicko, as you have seen i am not going to push, i am going to make only the minimum for top 5 or top 25 and i will revenge every attack on me. And of course just play for my troopers. Lets see if with the new content i will get into it again in the future, but by now I have found other game more interesting, funny and full of content.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    To many things to balance and fix. For me this game at this point is boring af. I am siting on so many skill shards, more than 60 milion gold, full stacks of every rune and shard, i am bored of winning the tourney, i am bored of the system points than make me not revenge because is almost give free 24 points, i am bored of the rewards, even the legendary souls that i have won until now were bad.
    It is your chance to win the tourney Nicko, as you have seen i am not going to push, i am going to make only the minimum for top 5 or top 25 and i will revenge every attack on me. And of course just play for my troopers. Lets see if with the new content i will get into it again in the future, but by now I have found other game more interesting, funny and full of content.
    I'm hoping when they have more names than the same ones over and over it livens up. You've also been pushing really hard, so maybe some burnout? This is just beta where they're working out the kinks.

I've always said I'm not going to work hard enough to to catch you at the pace you were going . I think you making that announcement that you're slowing down until new content will increase the competition. And I must admit - I did have fun going back and forth with you today - in the end it was a draw - we both held once
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    And I'll add that unfortunately this name system REALLY sucks. Attacking the same people over and over like a complete asshole. Some people like Roger, Arcturas, Canyptian, IronMik, Bradata, Hold, and many others are on my list today with every single refresh. If I skip a page or refresh - it's the exact same list with maybe a couple new names.

I'm trying to be respectful of my Troopers and not attack them more than three times a day, but that's really limiting the pool and then the others get hit more. Sorry if I seem like an asshole guys, but this name list is wacked out.
    Last edited by Nicko; 01-30-2017 at 06:05 AM.
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    There's been talk about letting the defending team always go first ( which I don't support), improving AI, etc. I think one simple change that could be made is giving the defending team a round or two of perfect hits. Humans playing the attacking team are likely getting them most of the time. The defending team is already at a disadvantage with the limitations of AI; perfect hits for a round or two should offer at least some compensation and be fairly easy for the developers to implement.

Right now the only thing that is giving defending teams any hope is the disabling. It sounds like that is going away - freeze talismans will trigger less etc - so defending teams will likely be sitting ducks. It will be interesting to see how this plays out after the next update...
    i would opt for some stat boosts, rather than perfect hits, because of the talisman triggers. like +10% for every stat.
    another option would be some kind of non removable shield for the first round of the battle. after the next update the defense should
    be in a tough spot especially without the prisoner.

but yeah i agree with you guys something has to be done very soon, really bad system so far. i hope they will figure it out.
    Last edited by slauki; 01-30-2017 at 09:48 AM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Rather than a few rounds of guaranteed perfect hits, they could just increase the probability of perfect (as well as good) hits for the AI.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

If defensive teams get 1or 2 rounds perfect hits then devs will need to change the passive of DM and purple pyro as they only get 2 rounds of perfect hits

OS
    iOS
    I could live with increased rate instead of a whole round. I wonder if they can see the actual percentage of perfect hits the attackers are getting and adjust the AI to match?

I'm just saying the attacker is likely getting perfect hits most of the time. Shouldn't the defense team do the same?
    Nicko-0517

OS
    Android
    I could live with increased rate instead of a whole round. I wonder if they can see the actual percentage of perfect hits the attackers are getting and adjust the AI to match?

I'm just saying the attacker is likely getting perfect hits most of the time. Shouldn't the defense team do the same?
    I'm against automatic 1st turn to defender but adjusting odds to something like 65% of chances to defense start may be enough to at least think twice...

Or like Nicko said some better odds of perfect on defense... Or even just when defender go second to equilibrate things a little when a real player already decimated half the d-team...
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)