Page 8 of 57 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

some suggestions

i was thinking of a few suggestions and would like to see what others think about this -
    1. have a stand by character and a standby eddie : which means that as soon as one character dies the standby will appear (along with any passives that he may have). same goes for the standby eddie - once the main eddie dies the standby eddie will appear. this can give the gameplay a lot more depth.
    2. with the added depth in the game play maybe we can reduce the recharge time for the SOW - i have to say .. sands of wrath would have been a better name
    3. introduce some environmental aids : every day can have a different environmental aid. for example, monday can give defense team added MR. tuesday will reduce the attackers attack stat by some value etc (or some other cool stuff) .. this will make things really interesting and will encourage players to upgrade and choose characters more efficiently.

what do you guys think ?

Lots of great comments here; thanks for all the feedback and suggestions everyone!

I won't be replying to everyone (I've still got a lot of work for the Christmas thing and for helping fix and tune PVP stuff), but me and others are reading all of your replies, in this thread and others. I figured I'd reply to this next quote, though, just to help be clear when the reset occurs:

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Well, the #1 ranked player right now (Congrats, Miklos!) only has 1852 trophy points. That means he is nowhere near the top prize levels -so nobody will get the top few tiers of prizes at this rate. In fact players at the top probably won't get back the ironite they invested (or a prize to justify spending it) the way it is currently set up. Does that seem normal that the top prizes won't be awarded to anyone?
    As you noted in a previous post, the beta started in the middle of what is normally a 1 week cycle, so if we had started this when the reset would have started (Sunday 00:00 UTC), people would end up a fair bit higher by the time reset occurs.

Additionally, the reset will give out rewards to all players based on their division (which you must meet both requirements to be a part of for the highest ones), and will reset their points... but not to the starting 1000. Those who climbed highest will still be a few hundred above the default point value. Not enough to give them an insurmountable edge (so others can catch up and have a chance at winning in a subsequent week), but enough to help make it so those who consistently compete can make it to those highest VP thresholds... and have a chance to compete for the Eternal Division prize.

So yeah, I don't really expect anyone to get to that top division this week. Maybe not even next week. But people will get closer and closer over time, and the more high-ranking players who are competing, the easier it is to rise... and knock each other down.

...At least that's the hope. Thus the beta test and slowly increasing capacity!

EDIT: Oh, and we found out why peeps couldn't have avatar pics on forum posts... we've now enabled that so everyone should be able to. Have fun making your pic your favourite Eddie or Ally, or whatever else you choose! (just keep it tasteful, please)

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for clarifying this, Sparton. It makes much more sense to me now, especially knowing it doesn't reset to to 1,000 each week.

I appreciate you taking the time to interact with us clowns!

OS
    iOS
    About how many rounds are you guys finding that a typical match lasts?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarter View Post
    About how many rounds are you guys finding that a typical match lasts?
    On the main account, I typically finish the opponent in 2 rounds. The longest may have been 5 or 6, but that was a fluke.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    iOS

Smile

Thanks for the avatars. I am can't wait to test the pvp hurry up and allow us players to try it thanks.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Haha just the 2nd day...gives up on ranking. Just gonna earn Iron Coins and get weekly goodies and monthly legendary souls. Despite all the fun in PVP, it's too tedious maintaining the rank and fighting back and forth endlessly. Maybe they should cap the limit to revenge battles?

Name:  Flip A Table 17122016142941.jpg
Views: 343
Size:  130.7 KB
    LoTB Since June 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Thanks for the avatars. I am can't wait to test the pvp hurry up and allow us players to try it thanks.
    Hello, so I couldn't find how to change my avatar, how can we change it? I am on mobile.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Hello, so I couldn't find how to change my avatar, how can we change it? I am on mobile.
    Settings at top of page then edit avatar.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Don't think anyone has asked this yet but how many rounds is a normal fight and a hard fight ?