OS
    Android

There's some kind of glitch where the skills for the wrong character are displayed

It's a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it is rather annoying. I haven't been able to trace the exact cause, but the most common way to get it to trigger is with extra turn characters. You gain the extra turn for the group while using one of the allies (usually the warrior Angel for me), then the character selected switches to the Eddie while still displaying the skillset of the ally. It doesn't always trigger after an extra turn though. Sometimes it just triggers after using the ally to the right of the Eddie.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    It's a minor issue in the grand scheme of things, but it is rather annoying. I haven't been able to trace the exact cause, but the most common way to get it to trigger is with extra turn characters. You gain the extra turn for the group while using one of the allies (usually the warrior Angel for me), then the character selected switches to the Eddie while still displaying the skillset of the ally. It doesn't always trigger after an extra turn though. Sometimes it just triggers after using the ally to the right of the Eddie.
    I got this a lot in LoL a while back, and indeed with a Warrior COTD on the team. I would finish off a wave with the COTD and at the start of the next wave Eddie would be autoselected as always, but displaying the skills of the COTD. Still see it from time to time. In other occurences I think it even may display skills from a character that isn't on my team (though perhaps among the enemies?), but I can't back that up.

Purely visual though. Also, switching back and forth between characters makes it display the correct skills again.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    Android
    I'm posting it so they can figure out the exact issue and fix it. Tired of seeing alpha level work being shoved out the door.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?