Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by vgta99 View Post
    After battle, the reward system might to be broken, because when I was defeated in defense mode, I doesn't loose my streak bonuses and win +5 points despite my opponent loose -5 points.
    The win streak bonuses are only affected by winning and losing battles in attack mode. This also makes sense since it's so hard to win in defense mode, so that's probably intentional rather than a bug.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS

Reset timer

Started game this morning at 6.15 reset timer shows 3 hours played for a while got 6 wins and thought I'd wait for timer to reset as I didn't want to lose the buffs so with timer at 20ish minutes I got sidetracked for about an hour and when I went back in timer showed 45 min remaining so ok should have reset no problem I waited for timer to run down so at 10.45 it reset (4.5 hours) but also took away my buffs is that supposed to happen ?

OS
    iOS
    Ok this is bollocks just had 2 mins till reset went back in 59 min left and no refresh
    So since 6.15 this morning I have had 1 refresh that took my buffs away
    It now 12.45 and I have to wait maybe an hour maybe longer this needs fixing
    Personally I have no idea where this idea of extending to 3 hours has come from nothing mentioned in any of the feedback I've seen

OS
    iOS
    Just sat watching reset timer got to zero and went to 59.59 and no refresh

Watched it hit 0.00 went to 29.50 then 0.00 then 29.59 then 0.00 and then 2.59 at which point the buff disappeared
    Last edited by Roquetas-5312; 12-22-2016 at 07:01 PM. Reason: More info supplied

Just wanted to quickly jump in regarding the refresh functionality...

Right now, the list will auto-refresh every 3 hours. You can also refresh it manually (for free if the list hasn't refreshed within the last 30 minutes, or for 10 Ironite if it has). However, in all of those instances, your win streak bonus will be reset after refreshing.

The only way you can maintain your win streak is to defeat all opponents in your list before it refreshes for any other reason. A list that is cleaned out will fetch a new list of 10 opponents, but you'll keep your win streak bonus.

We want to encourage players to choose between being safe with who they attack and getting less benefits from win streaks or attacking and beating everyone they can to maintain their win streak, but we're open to comments on how that works. During the beta, we're doing many changes and experiments to refine PVP to be the best experience we can make it when we launch globally.

OS
    iOS
    A couple hints on pvp so far.

You will lose, some time you will lose before you even get a chance. Even with a maxed out team.

Pay attention to class advantage when attacking.

Know the abilities of your eddies, allot of the time the regular present attack is not the right choice.

Try different combinations of skills and characters.

Comet and Meteor tailismans cost too much to be used in pvp effectively fights are usually to fast.

You don't need a maxed out team to win.

Yes, some characters make victory easier, prisoner, red troll, CG for
    Example.

Tailismans tailismans tailismans, equipping a character for all out damage is not the best choice all the time, freeze, paralyze, and anything that can stop others from attacking should be considered.

You can change your attacking team each fight. If the player you are about to fight has a character combo that you know you have problems with, change your team up.

Skill shards are important use them wisely.

Be selective when it come to choosing who to revenge.

Pay attention to passive skills. Not only when selecting your team but when you are about to attack a certain character. You need to learn all the characters you will be facing.

Yes, right now certain teams have an advantage, but they can be beat. Also, the best teams will change.

First attack helps but it doesn't mean you will win.

Remember, this is beta so things will change. Don't get upset if you lose, it will happen. So what if you don't have the prisoner or CG now you never know in a month they might not be the preferred characters.

Just a few thoughts on pvp. Especially for those who are not in beta.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 12-23-2016 at 03:30 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Just wanted to quickly jump in regarding the refresh functionality...

Right now, the list will auto-refresh every 3 hours. You can also refresh it manually (for free if the list hasn't refreshed within the last 30 minutes, or for 10 Ironite if it has). However, in all of those instances, your win streak bonus will be reset after refreshing.

The only way you can maintain your win streak is to defeat all opponents in your list before it refreshes for any other reason. A list that is cleaned out will fetch a new list of 10 opponents, but you'll keep your win streak bonus.

We want to encourage players to choose between being safe with who they attack and getting less benefits from win streaks or attacking and beating everyone they can to maintain their win streak, but we're open to comments on how that works. During the beta, we're doing many changes and experiments to refine PVP to be the best experience we can make it when we launch globally.

Thanks Sparton for the explanation and like the way of thinking also good to know that defeating all gets a refresh wasn't sure about that and was going to ask

The timer still has the errors in it
    It seems that the coding from the previous rules is still in your code and it is applying the one hour after the 3 hour also after the hour it is trying to keep the buffs which is causing the 30 min timer to appear and disappear yesterday morning it obviously applied the extra 30 minutes later is applied a small loop of the timer display to go to 29,59-0.00 a few times before going to the 2.59 timer

Many thanks and happy holidays

ROQ

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I just lost my first battle because my fury didn't start kicking in even though I went first for a couple rounds. I have alliance general and fury should build quick. Enemies were Pharaoh Eddie, Prisoner, Angel of Strife and Assassin Golden Son (prisoner's passive blocks other passives but not fury). I watched fury being generated, but not hitting my meter.
    Same here, I can have a gunner team with thief talisman and take 4 turns to get my Fury while CR Eddie can use Fury in 2-3 turns.
    LoTB Since June 2016

Arena store skill shard remains locked for 6 days, unable to purchase.

Anyone else with same issue?
    LoTB Since June 2016

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Arena store skill shard remains locked for 6 days, unable to purchase.

Anyone else with same issue?
    legendary soul not available for me
    mammy-7388