Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    iOS
    here's a new one: just played (against my defense team): survived with only my Carriage Rider using Ghost; managed to kill their last guy and as he died Ghost wore off and my Carriage Rider died too. I wasn't quick enough to take a screen shot of the results page, which I think had "Victory" and "Defeat" overlaid on top of each other. Not sure what would have happened in a real match.

and here's an old one: I really wish my Gunner Corrupt Rescuer could revive an Eddie (or if not wouldn't waste a turn trying to).
    Arcturus-1987

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post
    here's a new one: just played (against my defense team): survived with only my Carriage Rider using Ghost; managed to kill their last guy and as he died Ghost wore off and my Carriage Rider died too. I wasn't quick enough to take a screen shot of the results page, which I think had "Victory" and "Defeat" overlaid on top of each other. Not sure what would have happened in a real match.
    I've also had that Victory/Defeat overlap in the campaign. I think a CotD on Game of Death killed my Eddie but also went down due to Reflect Shield damage. I've only had it happen once though
    Last edited by Kardas; 01-21-2017 at 12:36 PM.
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS

The shop did not reset

I realize the PVP event hasn't ended yet but i Figured if i post this in advance there might be time to have the resets done by that time this week

OS
    Android
    when viking eddie steals the shield of the gunner rescuer it's instantly replaced.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcturus View Post

and here's an old one: I really wish my Gunner Corrupt Rescuer could revive an Eddie (or if not wouldn't waste a turn trying to).
    i had a similar win/loss screen myself back when the halloween event level was on. At madness difficulty, as soon as i reached the fear of the dark eddie, he made his fury/finisher, yet instantly died. But his damage was enough to kill my team, so we both died the same time. I go my trooper points, yet did not receive items.
    i had nearly all characters (all devices combined, some sacrificed), only missing:
    2019 Eddie Guy Farks Eddie, Wicker Toon Awaken The Pilgrim, Wicker toon Awaken, Valhalla Maiden Fallen Icarus Eddie, Lone Star Eddie Magma Beast Ed
    main: satani-7954 - Life after Death Ed
    second: satani11ce-5461 - Where the Eagles Dare Ed
    mobile: satani666-5224 -Thor Ed

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android

Wink I took a trooper's character to PvP

So my connection was really slow for some reason, maybe I was too far from the router and I was checking out who attacked me etc. and I clicked "Revenge" on Nicko. Nothing happened for a while and I thought I'd just auto-farm with Troopers a bit to get my next Skill Shard. I setup my team and clicked fight, after some time the game loaded and I was surprised to see Nicko's team against my last PvP team with the middle character being a Trooper's Desert Golem (Gunner) (I don't own one). After I won the battle nothing happened, my team just sat there. I couldn't leave and at some point they started hitting imaginary enemies again... Weirdest experience with this game so far xD
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-00-21_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 409
Size:  1.68 MBName:  Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-03-35_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.63 MB
    Edit: The end result was:
    - In PvP: I couldn't see Nicko in my defense list (not sure if he just got pushed out of it due to other ppl attacking me)
    - In PvE: My trooper's character was marked as used, I didn't get any Trooper Badges nor any PvE reward :/
    Last edited by Schadenfreud-0217; 01-26-2017 at 12:40 PM.
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    So my connection was really slow for some reason, maybe I was too far from the router and I was checking out who attacked me etc. and I clicked "Revenge" on Nicko. Nothing happened for a while and I thought I'd just auto-farm with Troopers a bit to get my next Skill Shard. I setup my team and clicked fight, after some time the game loaded and I was surprised to see Nicko's team against my last PvP team with the middle character being a Trooper's Desert Golem (Gunner) (I don't own one). After I won the battle nothing happened, my team just sat there. I couldn't leave and at some point they started hitting imaginary enemies again... Weirdest experience with this game so far xD
    Name:  Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-00-21_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 409
Size:  1.68 MBName:  Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-03-35_com.roadhousegames.lotb.png
Views: 287
Size:  1.63 MB
    Edit: The end result was:
    - In PvP: I couldn't see Nicko in my defense list (not sure if he just got pushed out of it due to other ppl attacking me)
    - In PvE: My trooper's character was marked as used, I didn't get any Trooper Badges nor any PvE reward :/
    Weird! And last night was a slow night for me getting attacked - only 3 attacks - and you weren't listed as attacking
    Nicko-0517

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Weird! And last night was a slow night for me getting attacked - only 3 attacks - and you weren't listed as attacking
    I was retaliating to your attack
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

OS
    Android
    Well, just hapenned this to me: buy a Skill Shard in the arena, waited a week to buy a new one and... puff, blocked for one more week without I have bought another... I'm really trying here, but it's getting boring

Quote Originally Posted by StormArrow View Post
    Well, just hapenned this to me: buy a Skill Shard in the arena, waited a week to buy a new one and... puff, blocked for one more week without I have bought another... I'm really trying here, but it's getting boring
    There's an issue with how some timers are displayed/tracked with the PVP feature, including when PVP shop items will unlock for weekly purchase. It should properly unlock for you at some point today, as all shop items should unlock at the same time (around 4 PM PST), even though the PVP feature doesn't count down towards that time.

The next update we release will have a fix that properly syncs up that time reporting, in addition to a few other PVP time-related discrepancies.