Bugs
i encountered some weird bugs:

1. My(quite low on health) CR Eddie got killed after my sentinel golden sone attacked the enemy team. The animation of his soul leaving his shell got played but to my surprise his skills appeared available for use right after. All you could see was his HP bar and buffs, but he was not there and even his circle disappeared(so you couldn't select him). i healed him and carried on for another 3 rounds, even using his fury attack, where he wasn't in the animation. you could only see the ground being cut...no idea what caused this,since the enemy team didn't have any reflect shield or any units which could retaliate to the golden sons attack. it looked like his healing caused it,but it all happened so quick,that i couldn't tell really.
2. The second one happened fighting against a warrior troll...After my AOE attack it seemed like all the talisman effects of the opposing team triggered. my units got a few burn marks,magic def down,even marks from bomber boy. basically all the debuffs the enemy troops had. i had a feeling that not even the talismans triggered,but also all the passives and skills...

and then once a server error,while switchin from attack to defend tabs: (APMA2)