Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Spartan, was wondering. The Red Soul never unlocked for me last week. Will check today at the time mentioned.

OS
    Android
    Hmmm happened to someone already I think...
    Selected an opponent, a team and... Entered the Shadow Of The Wickerman..?
    Fought all waves then it load loop at the end,
    restarted and lost the points, SOW, as well as the match... Real weird!
    "Nothing lasts forever but the certainty of change"
    -Bruce Dickinson

(English is not my first language)

OS
    Android
    Dunno if someone else already reported it, gr eddie equipped with invisibility talismans do not keep their effects through three turns. They trigger propa, but their effect vanish after one turn. That's happening only in arena with gr Effie.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaolin85london View Post
    Dunno if someone else already reported it, gr eddie equipped with invisibility talismans do not keep their effects through three turns. They trigger propa, but their effect vanish after one turn. That's happening only in arena with gr Effie.
    You can only buff or heal being invisible. If you attack it will vanish. At least that is my experience with troopers toons. I think it can trigger again attacking being invisible. Have not seen it though.

Cheers

OS
    Android
    Oh man, I was really putting some effort to rank up in pvp, but there are several times that some passives just do no work properly, c'mon devs x.x angel of fear's, invisibility and hells doggo immunity just dont properly trigger, it's so frustrating, really thinking in give up pvp, it's already hard rank up with 10 SoT that you spend and 3 hours later you have 20 losts (this is some kind of move to make the players spend money to get ironites/refil?), and with this passive bugs it is just impossible :/