Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: PvP arena bugs

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquatcho View Post
    Yeah, I've had the same thing - Havent been able to test my defence against myself yet!
    And it is really annoying. I want to figure out if and, if so, what my defence needs to improve, and preferably before retaliations start pouring in, but I don't want to have to restart the game every time I play against my own team.
    Johan-1264
    Champion: Vampire Hunter Eddie 5* Lvl 100 Maxed Talismans, Maxed Skills

OS
    iOS
    I've began two matches that deducted 1 SOW each time but then took me to a campaign mission.

You have one team set up in campaign mode (PVE), then you go to arena (PVP) where you have a different attack team. When you come back to campaign mode (PVE) you have set up the arena team and not the campaign team that you had before. It is really annoying to choose again the players, more if you have all 125 slots full.
    Also when you are on arena and you want to refill sands of war and press up on the sands, it takes you to the regular shop where you cant buy sands of war. You need to make it redirect to the arena shop menu.
    Last edited by XcarecroW; 12-17-2016 at 01:14 PM.

OS
    Android
    having the same testing defense bug.

and the winnings streak disappear sometimes without loosing a game, that's very annoying!

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    having the same testing defense bug.

and the winnings streak disappear sometimes without loosing a game, that's very annoying!
    Did you see if someone attacked you and you lost ?
    Seen reports of 30 mins delay between being attacked and seeing the loss.
    Or maybe it's a bug with the defensive test and it registers a loss because you beat yourself ?

Only guessing hoping I can test it soon

OS
    iOS
    Turn 1: Tailgunner makes attack from "present" panel.
    Turn 2: Tailgunner panel is inexplicably changed to "future."
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to inform a bug I suffer just a while ago...

I was fighting against a team which has a Blue Allied Soldier. This char use his Reflect ALL skill on his turn, then I killed him on the next turn, but the shield never goes away...
    The fight lasts 5 or 6 rounds and his allies had the shield all the time. The allies where a Soldier Eddie, a PDK and a Green Bomberboy so there's no active effects on.
    Not sure this has happened to someone else.

PVP works great anyway. Is fresh air to an already pretty good game. Congrats to the devs, keep on the good job.
    English is not my native language

Demoonchild-7235 // Already full of nice troopers, some of them nice people too!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Roquetas-5312 View Post
    Did you see if someone attacked you and you lost ?
    Seen reports of 30 mins delay between being attacked and seeing the loss.
    Or maybe it's a bug with the defensive test and it registers a loss because you beat yourself ?

Only guessing hoping I can test it soon
    i found it to be a visual glich which appears from time to time, after moving back and forward again the correct streak is shown again.
    really looking forward to this going wordwide, this is huge and it works pretty good.

btw: you don't loose your streak if your defense looses. i'm not entirely sure but i belive you loose it only if you fail to win an attack.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    Turn 1: Tailgunner makes attack from "present" panel.
    Turn 2: Tailgunner panel is inexplicably changed to "future."
    Let me clarify/supplement:

I am noticing with both Eddies played (CR/Tail) that the panel is randomly changed to future. It's a nasty surprise for players caught in the rhythm of the attack and they hit the button they think is a basic attack, only to find they are now initiating an inappropriate buff.
    JCM800-3367 NOW ACCEPTING TROOPERS
    FlyingV-3167 (TROOPERS FULL)

DO NOT PURCHASE CONTENT FROM THE STORE!

Vote with your money and vote wisely. Developers need to understand the consequences of disregarding the game's players. Free the Generals, Free the AoF, and all the other toons and Eddies they wrongfully ruined to make their job more convenient!

OS
    Android
    i'm pretty sure i didn't get my 60 ironite. i got this message:

Name:  2016-12-18 01_03_04-AndyConsole.png
Views: 237
Size:  40.7 KB

but after making a screenshot the messege was gone and i couldn't press claim anymore. i saw the 40 daily rewards ironite but not the 60 from arena...that's REALLY ugly

EDIT: i found another bug. sometimes the attack button displays the wrong character. i wanted to attacj with pharaoh since his moves were shown but as i pressed the button, another character launched his attack.
    Last edited by slauki; 12-18-2016 at 02:03 AM.